Trusted Contributor

Ulta Beauty Steal for Friday It NO Tug Eyeliner

Beauty Deal of the Day: TODAY: $10 --- REG: $22 Are they worth it?

Respected Contributor

Re: Ulta Beauty Steal for Friday It NO Tug Eyeliner

Yes,yes and yes! I am on this! These liners stay where you put them-even on the water line. My only criticism is that I wish Jaimie would have put a smudge pad on it.....maybe in the future. My vote is GO! Poodlepet
Trusted Contributor

Oh that is a really good deal. I bought the three set offer one when Jamie was here in August and the Ulta deal is even cheaper.
Honored Contributor

Absolutely worth it! I love her eyeliners, they last and do not smudge and glide right on! I have the Black and Smoke color, I want the brown!!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have an Ulta within 150 miles of me & shipping is high. You luck ladies!

Super Contributor

On 9/26/2014 straitgirl said:

I don't have an Ulta within 150 miles of me & shipping is high. You luck ladies!

spend $50 and S&H is free

Super Contributor

I just got back from Ulta. Got the Brown/Black. I tried the brown but it seemed to have a little shimmer. Not sure. That thing does not come off!

Trusted Contributor

I got to Ulta about 15 minutes after opening. They had a very limited supply, maybe ten left - with a limit of two only and there was nobody even in the store. I felt 'lucky' I found the lucky jade and highlight. And thank you OP for the info on this.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for the 'heads-up' MrsCat21. I did purchase the Anastasia brow gel per your post. How do you get these notices or do you just go to the website daily? Seems like if you are signed up on their 'list' they would send out daily notices. Do they?

IMO: Urban Decay eye liners are the best. Go on so easy, no pulling, tugging. Great colors!

Trusted Contributor

I tried to order on their website...not the most user friendly to say the least. Decided to skip it, even though it is a great deal. QVC spoiled me with their ease of ordering.