Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/26?

Happy Friday and happy Autumn Beauties,

What a beautiful time of year! The weather is cooling off and the trees turn their leaves into confetti. A time of change. This week I used up:

Yves Rocher Ming Shu Toilette Spray-1.7 oz - A light fragrance of water lilies and aquatic notes. Sadly this has been discontinued. I have another bottle in my stash I am hanging on to for next Spring/Summer.

What did you use up this week?

Regular Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/26?

Hello. I used up a 2 oz. argon/almond blend lotion that I got in Morocco. The lotion made my skin soft, but the perfume smell was awful. I replaced it with an avocado/argon oil blend. I also used up a Janet Sartin pressed powder. I replaced it with the last one from my stash.
Super Contributor

This week I used up--

Bliss white pepper and blood orange hand cream 1oz-I love this, another one in the stash

Honored Contributor

Suave Professionals Color Care Shampoo - Full size. I don't really think this did anything to preserve my color. It was just an okay shampoo.

Respected Contributor

Natures gate toothpaste -was fine but am trying different fluoride free toothpastes to test them out. Not sure if I see a diff from one to the other. Am replacing with trader joes natural.

dove bar soap - replaced with same. Am using up my supply.

Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

2-12 oz. Serious Skincare Olive Oil Cleansers-DH used them up as shower gel.

Sample of Nardo's Naturals Cleanser-nice, liked the smell and feel and it didn't sting my eyes. But didn't take of all my eyemakeup. Came in a sample kit. Very gentle. But a very nice cleanser to use with an eyemaker remover. May purchase at some point for when my skin goes through its sensitive phases.

Have a good weekend!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

bareMinerals fairly light foundation. I used to love but now I find it doesn't cover like I would like it too. I'm trying Physicians formula in the future.

Respected Contributor

Hi Beauties - I have not posted all month! So I have a lot! 10 items for September

Clinique GWP - Moisture Surge

NO AD SPF 45 - back from the beach!

6 samples - cleansers/moisturizers

OPI - Dutch tulips - want to use others up first!

Nicole nail pen in Coral

Blistex Lip Balm

BBW - 2 oz travel size cotton blossom body spray

Mark Kay - Harmony trial size perfumed lotion

Tossed - 2 old Mary Kay lip liners.

This was progress for me in September. Happy Friday, Happy Fall . . . . ..

Trusted Contributor

I finished:

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Bourbon - This was from the 15th anniversary set, which was, ahem, a while ago. I like these eyeliners but prefer a matte dark brown and this was a shimmer. I am working my way through this set and will replace with the color Rockstar, a dark plum. Perfect for fall.

BareMinerals Lash Domination mascara, deluxe sample - Eh, not my favorite and it wasn't entirely finished. Why must all makeup kits come with mini mascaras? I have a HG mascara but feel obligated to use the minis that come in kits. Maybe I should just stop buying kits, you think?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Escada Taj Sunset EDP - This was a nice fruity, be achy scent for summer and I think it was limited edition so I can't repurchase it. I am moving on to Harajuku Lovers Love for fall.

Biotin - I take this regularly and replaced with the same. I am finally seeing stronger nails after a couple years!

I am so jealous of all you ladies on the "mainland". Beautiful Hawaii is still in the 90s! Too hot for this time of year. But I changed up my makeup to fall colors to help my mind pretend that it's fall.

Valued Contributor

A sample tube of Clarins Super Restorative Total Eye Concentrate - meh..thin...not very hydrating..wouldn't purchase

Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Deense Sunscreen - I liked it just fine. Replaced with a bottle of Neutrogena Pure & Free liquid Sunscreen. Lower price point, will see if I like it as well as the Kiehl's.

That's it for me this week...happy weekend ladies !!