Super Contributor

Zoya nail polish collection: Fall 2014

Here is a great demo of the fall colors from Zoya that I found on youtube if you're interested.

I'm liking the Pixie Dust ones.

http://youtu.be/mlofwpTxrM4?list=UUg9f9knI31hrUYBN8ey0m6Q

Honored Contributor

Re: Zoya nail polish collection: Fall 2014

Thanks for posting this great tutorial! I love seeing the colors on before purchasing. Pretty colors!

"Pure Michigan"
Super Contributor

Thanks OC FRESH for posting this, very thoughtful ! I didn't have to wade through oodles of colors, found a couple I really loved from Zoya colors for fall. That helped me a great deal!

Honored Contributor

Zoya has absolutely no staying power on my natural nails, sorry to say.

Super Contributor

Hi Smiley Happy I'm glad you liked the video.

She's a good "youtuber" and posts some really helpful info and she not annoying. She's very calm, doesn't constantly stare at herself while messing with her hair and is well spoken which is rare on beauty type youtube videos.

I'm going to check out the beauty supply stores around me to see if they carry Zoya as I'm kind of obsessing on the matte Pixie Dust polish !

Regular Contributor

Pinksofoxy always gives great info on zoya polises. I really enjoy her videos.

Lately I have really been enjoying 'live application' nail polish videos. Lots of great information about the colors, formula ect. It really is helping me choose wisely for my polish picks.

Phoebe Moon is a good youtuber, and has quickly jumped up to one of my favorites for live applications and reviews for nail polishes. Check her out. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Trusted Contributor

On 9/25/2014 OC FRESH said:

Here is a great demo of the fall colors from Zoya that I found on youtube if you're interested.

I'm liking the Pixie Dust ones.

http://youtu.be/mlofwpTxrM4?list=UUg9f9knI31hrUYBN8ey0m6Q

Thanks for sharing! Love the colors!

Gloria

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting the video! Almost need to see them side by side. I'm liking the Natural Deux collection (image from VampyVarnish--sorry it's so BIG):

Frequent Contributor

Zoya is my absolute favorite nail polish! It goes on so evenly, covers great, and is "Big 5 Free". Also the brush is easy to work with especially with your non-dominant hand. I have quite the collection growing and I just ordered 6 more polishes from the new ignite collection. They have great deals going on if you just look for them. Usually you can get free shipping codes or a certain percentage/money off. On my last order I figured out the secret code to get three free polishes with a $25 dollar order so I spent about $27.00 to get six full size nail polishes and a free 8 oz. nail polish remover bottle.

They do sell Zoya polish at ULTA if you don't want to deal with shipping and such and they usually keep the new collections in stock but not the older colors. Definitely worth $9-10 per bottle compared to Julep, Debra Lipman, Butter London, Ciate, and others which can be easily double the price or more.

Valued Contributor

I love Zoya. That and Jamberry lacquers are the only ones that last for me. Jamberry lacquers are also 5 free.