Trusted Contributor

Does anyone use this one? Beaty Steal Deal at ULTA today for $11. Looks like it might be similar to Gimme Brow by Benefit which I currently use.

Tomorrow's Beauty Steal - Wed 9/24 - In Store and Online - Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gels 50% Off, Now $11, Reg. $22. Learn More

Super Contributor

I do use it and that is a steal. Great product. Thanks for the alert!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks SFC! I was going to try to order online but there are too many color choices. Not sure if I would need Brunette or Espresso. I hope they have some left after work!

Respected Contributor

Thanks, I have to run an errand after work and it just so happens that I will be driving right by a new Ulta that recently opened in my city. I'm going to check this out.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Super Contributor
On 9/24/2014 MrsCat21 said:

Thanks SFC! I was going to try to order online but there are too many color choices. Not sure if I would need Brunette or Espresso. I hope they have some left after work!

I hope so, as well. I use the shade caramel and I have medium auburn hair.

Good luck!

Trusted Contributor

I have used it in the past & it is a good product. Thanks for passing on the info. Such a good deal!

Esteemed Contributor

It's good. Hey, it should be since Anastasia is known -- even amongst her beauty peers-- as the "queen of brows."

Espresso is extremely dark, so unless your hair is dark brunette (such hosts Amy Stran and Sandra Bennett) you should probably go with Brunette. This is the color I wear. I have a caramel brown skintone and dark brown hair with auburn highlights.

Super Contributor

I have never stepped foot in an ULTA store (my budget is too afraid) but if this gel comes in a lighter brown like taupe I'll check it out!! Other gels in brunette or even medium are way too harsh on me, sadly. Thanks for pointing out they even carry tinted brow gel...it's sooo hard to find!

Valued Contributor

Love this brow gel. I am currently using the 'clear' formula, but will try one of the tinted shades next time. It is great for taming my brows that seem to have a mind of their own!!

Super Contributor

Have used this tinted brow gel and always paid full price.

'Granite' is the perfect shade for brows if you have salt and pepper hair!