Respected Contributor

Anyone have experience with the peel system? Your thoughts.

Contributor

Re: Beauty RX by Dr. Schultz

If I may reply, I have not tried this item but have tried many things from his line. So far I am a big fan. I am sure it's great as well. I do however find the peels at Makeup artist's choice and or Platinum skin care the best. Having worked in the skincare field for many years, I have had many peels done myself and used several different brands on my clients. These are great, and so much cheaper. No doctor name added to it for that high price. But his line is real nice. I love his vit c and his glycolic serum. Hope this was of some help. ??
Respected Contributor

Thank you Chrissy. I've never tried a peel but I hear a lot about them. There are just soooo many and this one was customer top-rated. Thank you for your thoughts and suggestions. Appreciate it.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/22/2014 chrissygalpal said: If I may reply, I have not tried this item but have tried many things from his line. So far I am a big fan. I am sure it's great as well. I do however find the peels at Makeup artist's choice and or Platinum skin care the best. Having worked in the skincare field for many years, I have had many peels done myself and used several different brands on my clients. These are great, and so much cheaper. No doctor name added to it for that high price. But his line is real nice. I love his vit c and his glycolic serum. Hope this was of some help. ??

Hi Chrissygalpal, not to hijack the thread but I have been using MUAC's Radiance peel and do like it a lot. Wondering which MUAC peels you preferred. I am also using MUAC's DMAE cleanser & Mandelic acid toner. Really like these products a lot and plan to repurchase.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!