Regular Contributor
Ok - based on so many stellar recocomendations on this board I decided to check ot the SKINN poducts on Shop HQ this past weekend. I've been looking for a new skin care regimem for awhile and thought - heck - I've got nothing to loose. The rest is just a blur.......I don't know what happened.......before I knew it I had been "glamoured" by Dimitri and found that I had ordered 5 kits including the TTV!!!! WT heck?? This man is dangerous people......there is something about him! LOL - the products looked impressive, his explanations on how to use everything was good, and the price was very reasonable. I actually ran out of lid and face primers so I ordered both of those, a lip kit with the balm everyone raves about, the a.m. & p.m. cleanser kit, and I think that's it. I hope this line is as great as the fans on this beauty board have clamed because soon (next week from what they tell me) I'll have a bunch of them! Anybody else score from this weekend?
Regular Contributor

Re: SKINN - What happened???

I ordered two of the TTV on Saturday (collagenesis stuff). I hope it lives up to some of the hype -- I understand it's for very dry skin and that is what I have -- especially with winter coming on.

I understand what you mean -- Dimitri is a good salesman!

Rebecca J.

Honored Contributor

No I didn't buy anything as I am pretty well stocked up. Sounds like Xmas when all your stuff gets there. I like this line alot and have been using it for about a year now. Was thinking about the neck products but didn't buy. I have a few duplicate jars of product that I need to find and really see what I have. That's the problem---the kits are such a good deal that to buy only the item you really want, you would spend way more. Have fun with it all!!

Super Contributor

I purchased 2 of the Saturday TTV kits and can't wait to receive them.

I'll be integrating the products into my PC Resist, Alpha Hydrox Souffle 12% AHA, JJ Labs 20% Vitamin C regimen. I've heard such good things about SKINN from this forum. I'm hoping to be a fan as well.

I did look at most of the on-air presentations and found myself on the verge of buying more, but held back until I see how this kit works for me.

Respected Contributor

During his anniversary shows in July I really stocked up so I did not buy anything this past weekend. Love his products. There are many fans on this board also. He uses good ingredients at an affordable price. I won't exaggerate and say that I like 20 years younger but I have aged well. I do think that my lifestyle has helped but so have his products. Hope that you like everything.

Honored Contributor

This is why I do not watch him anymore & why I don't open threads about his TTVs. I will look online if I need a specific product. If I watch just to see what he is offering I end up spending money on things I do not need. I am much happier not doing that.

Regular Contributor

LOL I forced myself not to watch him. He is awesome I love his products but do not need any for a while Robin

Respected Contributor

I ordered the TTV...only 1, LOL. I was getting low on stem regens. So this worked out very well, but OMG, Dimitri can SELL, lol
Respected Contributor

I made it thru the 3 days unscathed! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I'm pretty well stocked up, he has been on alot lately!

Trusted Contributor

I love his products! I won't say I look 20 years younger but I certainly look a lot better! And I was using good products before I switched to his. I don't love everything I've tried but I will probably reorder about half of what I've tried and will at least use up the other things. That three-product "cocktail" with Vitamin C is the bomb! And the dermappeal - ahhhhhh.

I think I bought a total of 8 kits during my first Skinn weekend during his July visit and another 8 this weekend. The cold, dry weather is coming and I want to be prepared Smiley Wink

KJPA