Super Contributor

What brow product will cover up the gray hairs

Have lots of eyebrows going on ( I'm Sicilian) but more and more gray hairs are growing in. Ok yes I am 65 so its expected. I use to pluck them but am worried I am thinning them out too much. Anyone use a brow gel or product that will cover the grays?

thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: What brow product will cover up the gray hairs

Have you tried Laura Geller's Brow Marker? I only have 1 or 2 grays, but it does cover them for me.

Super Contributor

Have it - doesn't cover them. Thanks - Any other suggestions?

Super Contributor

Just turned 60 and am getting white/grays in my brows as well. First of all, DO NOT PLUCK THEM! At this age, they won't grow back and will only add to your inevitable thinning concerns. I love the WOW powder sold here. I first started using it on my roots in between salon visits, then started using it on my brows. I love it. I use one of those angled brow brushes to apply.

Regular Contributor

I, too, have dark eyebrows with a few gray ones coming in. For the first time in my life, I am using a brow product (sigh). I bought Gimme Brow by Benefit Cosmetics. I purchased it at Ulta or Sephora and it was $22 -- quite pricey for the tiny tube but it works. The color, though, freaked me out initially as it looks like a warm taupe. Once it goes on, however, it "morphs" to the black color of my eyebrows and creates tiny little "hairs" to thicken and color. I love it!

HTH,

Rebecca J.

Super Contributor

RebeccaJ, I like that "Gimme Brow" product, too. The only problem I had with it was making the tail of my brow look natural using it. It does cover the gray.

Respected Contributor

Brow mascara!

Honored Contributor

Joan's Great Brow Days is an amazing product I found w/ the TSV couple months past.

Plus....permanent dye is good to use...Just For Men hair color is perfect for touch ups...and the bottles are resealable...lasts forever, but nice to have brows colored w/out product.

Super Contributor

JUST FOR MEN Mustache & Beard, Brush-In Color Gel, use only the small amount you will need -- cheap and perfect!! Comes in several colors, I get the Light Brown, takes only 5 minutes. You will love it!!!! Purchase at any drug store or WM or whatever!!

In Sunny AZ
Honored Contributor

Just For Men.....YES, another devotee!! Yes, you'll look like Groucho Marx for 5 minutes (!!!), it's worth it after you wash it off!!