Contributor

Seriously, I need a great neck cream...suggestions?

I really need a good neck cream! My age is definitely showing here, fast and furious! I would prefer the best of both worlds, effective and inexpensive, but I am game for anything that wins majority in this thread.

Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

Re: Seriously, I need a great neck cream...suggestions?

I really like what I'm doing these days. Alpha Hydrox Souffle, followed by Mizon Collagen Power Lifting Cream (or the emulsion).

Super Contributor

Have you watched any of Dimitri's presentations of his neck products? According to him there are two different issues to address in that area: Sagging, crepey, etc. and those who need help with a double chin.

If he's right, you'd need to first want to identify what you want done, then go looking for a product that addresses that.

I can't speak for his neck products, but some people love them (and other's don't, of course) and some use one or the other, some use both.

I'm no help at all, am I?

A couple of people have mentioned a product lately called Necktifirm -- rave reviews. Kind of pricey, though. But you might check it out and see if you think it's something that is calling your name. :-)

Super Contributor

Have you watched any of Dimitri's presentations of his neck products? According to him there are two different issues to address in that area: Sagging, crepey, etc. and those who need help with a double chin.

If he's right, you'd need to first want to identify what you want done, then go looking for a product that addresses that.

I can't speak for his neck products, but some people love them (and other's don't, of course) and some use one or the other, some use both.

I'm no help at all, am I?

A couple of people have mentioned a product lately called Necktifirm -- rave reviews. Kind of pricey, though. But you might check it out and see if you think it's something that is calling your name. :-)

Valued Contributor

I used to use Bare Escentuals but decided to try the StriVectin neck cream which I like even better. HTH
Frequent Contributor

I have been using the prai ageless neck from hsn since June and I love it. It is very light goes on great and the best part my neck really has the snap back again firmer and looks better. This product has performed well for me been using since June.
Esteemed Contributor

My recommendation is Avon's Dramatic Firming Cream. I usually stock up when it's '3 for $10' -- can a product that cheap work well? Yes!

Someday I might try Skinn's Chin-up Redensify. But for now, I'm not willing to quit using DFC.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Trusted Contributor

I use Retin-A on my neck and chest (along with my face) every other night and that has done more for my neck area than any neck cream I've tried.

Valued Contributor

Hi-I've really liked the Prai neck cream (available on HSN.) I was on the fence about whether or not a neck cream was necessary. Especially since I've always just brought down my face moisturizers or serums to my neck and chest area. However, I got the Prai one in a kit and decided to start using it. It just feels great on the skin AND it's a nice, thick (but not too thick) consistency. For me, I realized that if I like putting something on I'll remember to use it more often. Still not sure if it's an absolute necessity. But I like it.

I've also read really great reviews here on the BBs about the Bare Minerals neck cream.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Super Contributor

I really like Bare Minerals neck cream. It smoothed all the fine lines away and improved the texture of my neck & chest. It is expensive though, so I try to only buy when the deluxe sizes are offered at QVC or if I can get a sale elsewhere.