Respected Contributor

SKINN: Did anyone get 305-403? Cleanser & Mask Collection

I've used the masks, so I KNOW they are good, but have never used the cleansers.

$50 + $3.oo S&H is a pretty good deal, don'tcha' think? Smile

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Super Contributor

Re: SKINN: Did anyone get 305-403? Cleanser & Mask Collection

The cleansers are great. I'm sure you will enjoy them. I got them and the masks in the august visit and have been super pleased
Honored Contributor

That's a great kit/great price. Can't go wrong with 10-12 dollar per item price points for this level of quality. I have it and already use the masks. Haven't opened the cleansers yet b/c I'm using several other open cleansers. My current fav for pm cleanser is the SSC glycolic cleanser, so I'm curious to see how the Skinn cleansers compare.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: That's a great kit/great price. Can't go wrong with 10-12 dollar per item price points for this level of quality. I have it and already use the masks. Haven't opened the cleansers yet b/c I'm using several other open cleansers. My current fav for pm cleanser is the SSC glycolic cleanser, so I'm curious to see how the Skinn cleansers compare.

Fabulous! Do you LOVE the Vacuum mask? Does it get your skin super clean? Pores all nice n' tidy?

Smile

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Respected Contributor

Geesh! I just looked at the Program Guide. It's a SKINN marathon from 9PM to midnite.

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 rina33 said:
On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said: That's a great kit/great price. Can't go wrong with 10-12 dollar per item price points for this level of quality. I have it and already use the masks. Haven't opened the cleansers yet b/c I'm using several other open cleansers. My current fav for pm cleanser is the SSC glycolic cleanser, so I'm curious to see how the Skinn cleansers compare.

Fabulous! Do you LOVE the Vacuum mask? Does it get your skin super clean? Pores all nice n' tidy?

Smile

Yes, the vacuum mask followed by the watermelon mask is a divine treatment--2x/week

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Geesh! I just looked at the Program Guide. It's a SKINN marathon from 9PM to midnite.

3 more hours & perhaps a OTO!

Super Contributor

They used to offer (not sure if they still do) a kit that included the AM/PM cleansers, the Vacuum and Watermelon masks, the Eye Mango Mask, and the mineral bath spray. I stocked up and bought a few of these. The Mineral Bath takes the Watermelon mask to the next level!

Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Well, I already bought the Vacuum mask. I got the duo set; 2 for the price of one (almost). The regular price is $21.oo each. Two were $23.75. I didn't get the Watermelon moisture drench because I've got two jars of the Korres Rose Sleeping masks which I'll use after the Vacuum mask. The Korres Rose Sleeping mask is very moisturizing and does the same as the moisture drench. Looking forward to some SKINN fun! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Chi-town girl said:

Well, I already bought the Vacuum mask. I got the duo set; 2 for the price of one (almost). The regular price is $21.oo each. Two were $23.75. I didn't get the Watermelon moisture drench because I've got two jars of the Korres Rose Sleeping masks which I'll use after the Vacuum mask. The Korres Rose Sleeping mask is very moisturizing and does the same as the moisture drench. Looking forward to some SKINN fun! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

That was a good buy for the vacuum mask! I do like Korres too, and have read rave reviews for the sleeping mask.