Super Contributor

O/T HOST JENNIFER COFFEY SHOULD BE ON IN PRIMETIME

Why does QVC put a great host like Jennifer on with it cosmetics at 4 am. And they put the screaming jackie gonzales on in prime time I cant stand to hear Jackie's yelling and carrying on. Please put Jennifer on with Jamie in the prime time hours

Respected Contributor

Re: O/T HOST JENNIFER COFFEY SHOULD BE ON IN PRIMETIME

In time, you'll find fault with Jennifer as well. She's ok for short segments. Otherwise, not so much.

Honored Contributor

I guess I've only seen her in ""short segments"" because I like her also. I've seen her mainly on jewelry shows and she does an excellent job.

Esteemed Contributor

JC is best seen at 4 AM. She and JG are more alike than different in their presentations.

Trusted Contributor

Jennifer is great with jewelry and clothes. She has been on during the day and evenings a bit. I like her presentations but she can be into herself a bit. They need a good jewelry and clothes host for the West Coast (overnight) hours, especially with the designers. All clothes shows need a host who has experience in wearing them and putting a wardrobe together. Jennifer used to own women's apparel stores and knows how items go together.

Honored Contributor

Jennifer is an excellent host. She's one of my favorites and is always prepared imo.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 NYwoman said:

Jennifer is great with jewelry and clothes. She has been on during the day and evenings a bit. I like her presentations but she can be into herself a bit. They need a good jewelry and clothes host for the West Coast (overnight) hours, especially with the designers. All clothes shows need a host who has experience in wearing them and putting a wardrobe together. Jennifer used to own women's apparel stores and knows how items go together.

I don't think she's "into herself" at all. She seems so down to earth and very sweet.

I can think of several female hosts who are into themselves. Jennifer is certainly not on my list.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Skylands said:

In time, you'll find fault with Jennifer as well. She's ok for short segments. Otherwise, not so much.

I enjoy watching her as well. I am usually up in the wee hours of the morning and catch her. She should do more prime time. She is one of my favorites and not full of herself at all. I list a few who are, but not going there.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Jennifer as a host too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I have nothing bad to say about Jackie. I like her. I wanted to say that Jennifer is outstanding. She has such a gift for describing the products and her vocabulary rivals anyone's. She is definitely ready for prime time. She is also lovely, with beautiful hair and skin, and she dresses in an elegant, understated and feminine way.