Honored Contributor

Someone Please Talk Me Out Of This

Could someone please be the voice of reason and tell me I don't NEED the Bobbi Brown Smokey Nudes shadow palette? I really don't need anymore makeup but it's so pretty and I'm so weak! I didn't buy anything this weekend from Skinn so I feel like I need to reward myself! I know I need some professional help!

Super Contributor

Re: Someone Please Talk Me Out Of This

If I were you, I would order the palette. I'm using reverse psychology on you.

Did it work? LOL

Regular Contributor

Sleep on it. Think of what else you could use the money for. Maybe a new scarf?

Honored Contributor

Do it. You'll feel better. Life is too short.

Esteemed Contributor

For me now, I'd rather feel sad that I didn't buy something over buyers remorse. I hate buyers remorse. I get over the sad much easier.

Valued Contributor

Just say no. There. That helped didn't it!??!

Super Contributor

Is this an LE palette?

If it's limited edition, then yes, buy it! I missed a few NARS cheek palettes that were LE and I'm still kicking myself over it!

If not, don't sweat it and save your money - you can always go back and buy it later!

Honored Contributor

Oh for heaven's sake, get a grip...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Personally, I think BB is one of the most overpriced lines out there for what it is. I bought one of her eye shadow palettes and it was the biggest waste of $$, IMO--there was zero "wow" factor. Just a nice, neutral palette, but not very special. There is nothing about this palette that you couldn't duplicate with less expensive and just-as-nice brands. I say walk on by...

Trusted Contributor

Think of having money in your pocket as your reward. You will not miss this purchase, and there will always be another chance to purchase a deal, usually right around the corner.

Another idea is that you can go into your make-up cabinet and re-organize and take inventory of what you already have. After everything is all organized and beautiful you will probably realize that you do not need another purchase.

If you want a special reward, go out and have a nice cup of coffee and a little relaxing time just for yourself!

Good luck!