Super Contributor

Bottom line Skinn products thatr really worked for you that you will repurchase?

Love to read everyone's thoughts but this time I'm hoping for just bottom line items that you do or will repurchase.

Those that I definitely will continue using are the Stem Rejen serums and the Hand Restore. How about you?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bottom line Skinn products thatr really worked for you that you will repurchase?

Orchid gel, flawless invisible powder, his bronzer, his yellow veil powder, hand restore his cleansers and his under eye treatment and his blushes and lipsticks.
Super Contributor

Re: Bottom line Skinn products thatr really worked for you that you will repurchase?

Orchid gel

Flawless compact

Cotton minerals

Intellitint

I have also tried his stem rejen, bright side, radiance oil, crème reverse, deep line erasing serum, felt tip liners, am/pm cleansers. None of them worked for me.

Respected Contributor

The perfector powderless powder, Sugar Lips and 6X Lip Balm, The cleansers, Dermapeel, Stem Rejen face and eye, Vitamin C Powder, Hydrosurge and the oil that is usually with it. Collagenase 24 hour cream, Plasma Foundation, I like the liquid foundation that is offered today with the brush.

Super Contributor

Forgot probably my favorite - the Collagenesis Twenty-Four Hour Cream.

Regular Contributor

24 Hour Youth Preservation cream (night only) Sugar Lips Lips 6x ( in tube) Flushed makeup pallet Dermapeel Stem Rejen Face (I have not tried the eye bc I use Isomers Katina Blend) Orchid Gel (does not last all day, but it's easy to reapply) In my opinion his lip glosses are terrible (sticky, sticky, sticky), and his lipsticks are just ok.
Super Contributor

My two favorite are the Essense Water, and his wonderful body oil.
Contributor

These are my favorites, I am a big fan:

Collagenesis® ABC Triple Action Peel

Lip 6X Balm

DermAppeal® Thermo-Enzymatic Microdermabrasion Treatment

CC Cream

Orchid Gel

Plasma Flawless Finish

Valued Contributor

I've only tried these 2 but I most definitely be repurchasing-

Secret Elixir oil

Skin Vacuum mask

Respected Contributor

Fun thread Chrissy! I love the whole Collagenisis line. Smile

My favs are - Stem Rejen Face and Eye serums, (DWP) Deep Wrinkle Potocol Creme Reverse Face and Eye, DWP Deep Line Peel, DWP Translucense Resurf. Serum, DWP ABC Triple Action Peel, Deep Pore Cleanser, Deep Pore Mask, Biocell Hydrofushion Mask, Mango Eye Mask, Hilighten rollerball, WOW Factor Mascara (pink), Sugar Lips scrub, Lip 6X serum, Pure Energy (spray), Plasma Fusion Brush.

Things I would like to try - Brightside rollerball, Lip 6X Balm

My husbands favs are - Re Organize Eye Balm (night), Crease Release (day), 24 hr Youth Pres. Cream, 24 hr. Youth Pres. Balm (during harsher weather).

eta~ I have been loving the 'Twilight Sky' Patina Eyeshadow Palette that came in a lip and eye kit. I like his Sonic Infuser but I am not very consistant with it.