Trusted Contributor

Elizabeth Arden TPF 50 Sunscreen

Has anyone heard of or used EA's new sunblock? It is available only from physicians' offices, which I think is just stupid as a distribution mechanism.

New York, NY, March 4, 2014 – Elizabeth Arden, Inc. today, in tandem with the release of a clinical study published in the Journal of Drugs in Dermatology, unveiled Triple Protection Factor Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50+, or TPF 50, a groundbreaking new anti-aging product. TPF 50 was developed based on a unique combination of protective ingredients including a DNA Enzyme Complex, a highly potent protein protection Antioxidant Complex and broad spectrum SPF 50+ sun protection. This combination works synergistically to create the most effective topical skin protection on the market. TPF 50 is the first of a comprehensive new skincare line, Elizabeth Arden Rx, designed for exclusive distribution in physician offices.

Super Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Arden TPF 50 Sunscreen

I don't like that the titanium is listed before the zinc (or that it has titanium at all, actually -- less expensive filler). No percentage of either. I'd like to know WHY it's the "most effective" topical skin protection, and that's impossible to know without more info.

Active Ingredients:Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide Inactive Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Glycol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Disteatdimonium Hectorite, Ricinoleth-40, Ethoxydiglycol, Carnosine, acetyl Farnesylcysteine, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Allyl Caproate, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Dipropylene Glycol, Ergothioneine, Ethyl Decadienoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Lecithin, Methyldihdrojasmonate, Methylenedioxyphenyl Methylpropanal, Micrococcus Lysate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Plankton Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Pca, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

http://www.skinfo.com/elizabeth-arden-rx-triple-protection-factor-spf-50--products-1245.php?page_id=...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Arden TPF 50 Sunscreen

So many products are touted as exciting and new. That's why I like to find actual users. I am hoping some early adopters show up who can give us more info. Smiley Happy