Occasional Contributor

Just a quick rave for Edward Bess and his "Hair Hero" styling product! I have fine, short hair and I was leery about trying this because I thought it might weigh my hair down. Nope--just the opposite--I have full, shiney, voluminous hair! I used to use a sticky type of paste product that did achieve texture, but it felt terrible. Edward's Hair Hero is not sticky and the volume lasts all day--even in humidity. Yahoo!

I also tried his Black Sea Mousse foundation and like it very much. At first I was unsure about the application, but after several days of trying different amounts and different application techniques, I think that I have found another winner from him. I do use his application brush with it.

So, count me in the "Cult of Edward Bess"!

Esteemed Contributor

I completely agree about the Hair Hero. I also have short (not pixie short though) fine hair and love it. Although it is costly, being as I don't have to use the other products I normally use, and the tiny amount of his product that I do use and the size of the bottle, in the long run I think it will be far more cost efficient than the amount of root lift, etc., I was going through.

As far as the foundation, another example of though it seems costly, it will last forever.

Respected Contributor
On 9/20/2014 NYBec said:

Just a quick rave for Edward Bess and his "Hair Hero" styling product! I have fine, short hair and I was leery about trying this because I thought it might weigh my hair down. Nope--just the opposite--I have full, shiney, voluminous hair! I used to use a sticky type of paste product that did achieve texture, but it felt terrible. Edward's Hair Hero is not sticky and the volume lasts all day--even in humidity. Yahoo!

I also tried his Black Sea Mousse foundation and like it very much. At first I was unsure about the application, but after several days of trying different amounts and different application techniques, I think that I have found another winner from him. I do use his application brush with it.

So, count me in the "Cult of Edward Bess"!

Hi, NYBec. Edward Bess has such beautiful hair.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

Interesting, this looks like it's a love it or hate it product. The reviews are either 1 star or 5 star and nothing in between. Unfortunately after looking at the ingredients, this is not for me. Too many silicones at the top of the ingredient list.