Valued Contributor

SKINN's Sunday TTV with link...

Just saw this on Facebook for those interested. Doesn't tempt me but it might you!

Sunday TTV

Esteemed Contributor

Re: SKINN's Sunday TTV with link...

I'm going to purchase this one because I want to try the products to the right of the pallette and love the brush that you get. I have to say the foundation is the worst I've used. I still think it's worth purchasing for the other products that's in the kit.
Trusted Contributor

I love Demitri, but none of his products have made any difference to my skin. In fact, other than retin a, I have never found any skin products that made a difference. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I have always wanted to try his Plasma Foundation, so this is a maybe for me! The eyeshadows I would give to my daughter!

Esteemed Contributor

The price is kind of high so I'm on the fence. I don't like his shadows, they aren't pigmented & the shimmer ones travel below my eyes. I love his Intellitent CC & BB crème & I still got several & blingqueen says this foundation is awful.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/20/2014 straitgirl said:

The price is kind of high so I'm on the fence. I don't like his shadows, they aren't pigmented & the shimmer ones travel below my eyes. I love his Intellitent CC & BB crème & I still got several & blingqueen says this foundation is awful.

Let me tell you why I don't like it. It's very thin to start with. It doesn't cover at all. I don't need a lot of coverage, but this is like invisible on the face. Like you put nothing on. I think using a drug store brand foundation is better then this. Even on Facebook newsfeed I read all negative reviews on his serum foundation. They all said the same thing I said. Have to say though his other products are good. I love his orchid gel for primer. It's the best I've used. I just don't care for any of his foundations. I wish this wasn't included in his ttv for Sunday.

Honored Contributor

I like his foundation serum but I need the lighter one, Porcelain. I am going to wait to purchase that one on Ebay though since you know Ebay will be inundated with them after the airing. I don't need alot of coverage so it works nicely for my skin. It is really similar to Dr. Perricone's no foundation foundation in terms of coverage.

Esteemed Contributor

happydaze..the bay is where I get my cc crème. A lot of gals don't like it, but it works well for me & I get it for less than half the price on air or his site.

blingqueen..I have been using the orchid gel for over a year now. I like the bright side best. Also I use the flawless compact.

Esteemed Contributor

On 9/20/2014 straitgirl said:

happydaze..the bay is where I get my cc crème. A lot of gals don't like it, but it works well for me & I get it for less than half the price on air or his site.

blingqueen..I have been using the orchid gel for over a year now. I like the bright side best. Also I use the flawless compact.

Hi Straitgirl: I love that flawless compact also. I have 5 of them, lol. I keep them in different handbags that I use so I have it. I never want to be without it. It's a great product. I also have the brightside and I love both that and the orchid gel. It makes your face so soft and it does set your makeup to last all day. I also love his hand restore hand creme. He has a lot of great products. I love the fact you don't have to spend a lot of money on them.

Honored Contributor

Who's ready for Skinn part duex??? I'm not interested in the makeup, but how about another compelling OTO? Soooooo thrilled with the improvements in my skin since transitioning to the Skinn line 6 months ago. I picked up the Sat TTV and the 12 pc kit--2 excellent values. And I can't wait to try the new serums! I highly recommend this line. Hope newbies aren't discouraged or mislead by the negative threads/posts!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri