Super Contributor

L'Occitane tsv coming up......

Has anyone ordered yet? I love L'Occitane. I look forward to their shows every year around this time. They are hardly ever on anymore until around the holidays. Can't wait to watch. The tsv will be on Oct.9.

Valued Contributor

Re: L'Occitane tsv coming up......

Frequent Contributor

I picked up a couple of them Friday and they are on their way! I recently bought the oil at Sephora and it is $42.00 alone! This is a steal of a deal for me. I love everything in the kit. Seems like a lot of goodies for the price AND on EP.

Super Contributor

They also have a new kit available on here with the new shea fabulous oil. I think I would like to try that. I love the almond shower oil that comes in the tsv.

Super Contributor

Does anyone have a list of the items?
Super Contributor

It's a great value if you need it. I don't really need, but I still want it. I just checked my stash, and I definitely don't need it.

Honored Contributor

I remember when I purchased 6 hand creams for under $30 on the Q. Those days are so gone. I use to keep a couple for myself and give as stocking stuffers to friends. I do love their hand creams.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I can't wati! I loved the TSV I got for Christmas from them a few years ago- My favorite "bath and Body" lines are L'occitane, Perlier, and Korres. Bliss has a nice vanilla/bergemot scent in a shower gel that is really nice too. I am not a spray fragrance person- I like my scent to come from lotion and shower gel.

Trusted Contributor

What is included in the tsv?

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 QVCclosetQueen said:

I picked up a couple of them Friday and they are on their way! I recently bought the oil at Sephora and it is $42.00 alone! This is a steal of a deal for me. I love everything in the kit. Seems like a lot of goodies for the price AND on EP.

The Almond Oil in the TSV is the shower oil not the after shower spray oil. The Almond Supple Skin Oil is $42 for 3.4 oz spray bottle. The TSV kit has the Almond Shower Oil in it & it's $25 for 8.4 oz bottle. Use the one in the TSV while in the shower & the one you bought at Sephora is to use after you shower. I love that stuff. It smells so good & does not leave your skin all greasy. I also have the shower oil, hand cream & the almond milk concentrate. I also like the almond soap bar. It has crushed walnut shell to help exfoliate the skin. Wish they made a larger bar of it. L'Occitane has a shower oil refill for $37.50 for 16.9 oz if you also like that. Hope you won't be disappointed that your are getting the shower oil in the TSV's & not the Spray oil.