Trusted Contributor

Have any of you tried Peter Thomas Roth's new Unwrinkle? It's called Unwrinkle Fast Acting Serum. I haven't seen it on Q, but it is on his site.

From his site:

Visible results within 3 days. Helps relax smooth & diffuse the look of the most stubborn deep wrinkles & facial expression lines. A 52% blend of synthetic snail venom conopeptide 12 neuropeptides & genuine diamond dust. For all skin types.

Trusted Contributor

I guess no one is familiar with this product.

Super Contributor
On 9/20/2014 ElvisShops said:

I guess no one is familiar with this product.

If it's as good as it sounds, I'd LIKE to be familiar with it! :-)

I've accepted that my deepest wrinkles -- from facial expressions -- will only respond to injections. IF it's possible to address them topically (although I don't understand how that's possible) I'd be THRILLED

Does he have reviews on his site? Too soon? How about Before and After pics?

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see either (reviews or pix) on his website. Again, I'm hoping some early adopters chime in.

The snail venom, ok, that sounds interesting, but what benefit could diamond dust add?

Super Contributor
On 9/20/2014 ElvisShops said:

I didn't see either (reviews or pix) on his website. Again, I'm hoping some early adopters chime in.

Well, let me just kick it up. :-) I'll head over to his site to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

It's brand new, I just got an email from PTR about it a week ago. The product was not available at Sephora or QVC as of late last week. I was thinking about giving it a try when I run out of the matrixyl I am about out of. I copied the following from the email I'd received:

Visible results within 3 days. Helps relax smooth & diffuse the look of the most stubborn deep wrinkles & facial expression lines. A 52% blend of synthetic snail venom conopeptide 12 neuropeptides & genuine diamond dust. For all skin types.

Fast-acting wrinkle treatment power-packed with synthetic snail venom, neuropeptides and genuine diamond dust acts quickly for a pain-free, needle-free treatment that helps effectively relax, smooth and diffuse the appearance of the most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines – with visible results in as few as 3 days. 5% Snail Venom Conopeptide mimics the potent musclerelaxing effect of the venom to visibly help relax the look of wrinkles. This potent 52% anti-aging neuropeptide solution helps diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines including forehead wrinkles, ‘eleven lines,’ nose ‘scrunch’ creases, parentheses, marionette lines and pout lines. Includes 12 neuropeptides: Snail Venom Conopeptide at 5%, SYN®-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8 at 5%, Argireline ®* at 5%, Inyline™* at 5%, Leuphasyl®* at 5%, Decorinyl™* at 5 % , Trylagen®* at 5%, Relistas™* at 4%, Tego®- Pep 4-17* at 3%, Matrixyl Syn-the‘6™* at 2%, ChroNOline™* at 2.5% and genuine anti-aging diamond dust at 1.5%.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor
On 9/23/2014 UMTerpFan said:

It's brand new, I just got an email from PTR about it a week ago. The product was not available at Sephora or QVC as of late last week. I was thinking about giving it a try when I run out of the matrixyl I am about out of. I copied the following from the email I'd received:

Fast-acting wrinkle treatment power-packed with synthetic snail venom, neuropeptides and genuine diamond dust acts quickly for a pain-free, needle-free treatment that helps effectively relax, smooth and diffuse the appearance of the most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines – with visible results in as few as 3 days. 5% Snail Venom Conopeptide mimics the potent musclerelaxing effect of the venom to visibly help relax the look of wrinkles. This potent 52% anti-aging neuropeptide solution helps diminish the appearance of the six most stubborn deep wrinkles and facial expression lines including forehead wrinkles, ‘eleven lines,’ nose ‘scrunch’ creases, parentheses, marionette lines and pout lines. Includes 12 neuropeptides: Snail Venom Conopeptide at 5%, SYN®-AKE* at 4%, SNAP-8 at 5%, Argireline ®* at 5%, Inyline™* at 5%, Leuphasyl®* at 5%, Decorinyl™* at 5 % , Trylagen®* at 5%, Relistas™* at 4%, Tego®- Pep 4-17* at 3%, Matrixyl Syn-the‘6™* at 2%, ChroNOline™* at 2.5% and genuine anti-aging diamond dust at 1.5%.

Man, that's quite an arsenal!

Trusted Contributor

I got the email too and it is apparently brand new so doubt there are any reviews available as of yet. Think it is only available on his site right now. It does look interesting. I bought a serum with a high concentration of snail fermentation and have to admit, it is visibly decreasing some lax skin (also cross hatching) on my one cheek. The bottle said results will start to be noticed within a few days and they were not exaggerating.

Trusted Contributor
Nope but would like to try it. I love his Unwrinkle peel,pads - really notice a difference after using for three months.
Trusted Contributor
On 9/23/2014 wackers said:

I got the email too and it is apparently brand new so doubt there are any reviews available as of yet. Think it is only available on his site right now. It does look interesting. I bought a serum with a high concentration of snail fermentation and have to admit, it is visibly decreasing some lax skin (also cross hatching) on my one cheek. The bottle said results will start to be noticed within a few days and they were not exaggerating.

What are you using? A product that actually works is one worth sharing. Smiley Happy

I think the PTR product is $125 or something like that. $125 is a good chunk of change.