Valued Contributor

SKINN'S NEW LINE- I FELT SCAMMED!!!!

All you Dimitri fans can jump all over me but I just watched his first presentation of his NEW NEW NEW Coallagenesis line and wow, all I could think of was what a scam! He obviously needed a way to keep increasing sales of a line he's been touting for several years so has added miracle Alpine Glacier Water, the answer to all aging skin problems! Really???? That's going to solve all the problems? I don't think so. But I think he may convince women who already have a boatload of Collagenesis that they need this fantastically improved version. I've used his products, I like his PM cleanser, but otherwise his lotions and potions do no better for my skin than anything else I've tried. They keep your skin moist or soft but so do many many other products. Anyway, I won't spend the week-end watching him try to convince me that water from the top of a glacier is going to get rid of my wrinkles but I know some people will believe him.

Respected Contributor

Re: SKINN'S NEW LINE- I FELT SCAMMED!!!!

Not me...yet. Too many missing answers for me as I've been using the Collagenesis line since its inception and love it. I itemized some of my questions on the TTV thread and will wait. Sorry to hear your results were not acceptable for you, but we are all different. Thus the number of lines out there.Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 gokat said:

Not me...yet. Too many missing answers for me as I've been using the Collagenesis line since its inception and love it. I itemized some of my questions on the TTV thread and will wait. Sorry to hear your results were not acceptable for you, but we are all different. Thus the number of lines out there.

Maybe I misunderstood OP, but I don't think she has actually used the new products yet(?) So, she is negatively reviewing the new line without using any of the products. Am I understanding correctly?

Honored Contributor

There are tons of claims in the beauty industry. His is no more, no less. I use his violet primer, and think it works better than any primer out there.
Esteemed Contributor

So don't watch his shows or buy his products if you feel that way. Simple.

Respected Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 9/19/2014 gokat said:

Not me...yet. Too many missing answers for me as I've been using the Collagenesis line since its inception and love it. I itemized some of my questions on the TTV thread and will wait. Sorry to hear your results were not acceptable for you, but we are all different. Thus the number of lines out there.

Maybe I misunderstood OP, but I don't think she has actually used the new products yet(?) So, she is negatively reviewing the new line without using any of the Yo. Am I understanding correctly?

You're right, CM...It's a new product launch...or I should say "improvement" to the existing line. Nobody's using it yet.

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 gokat said:
On 9/19/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 9/19/2014 gokat said:

Maybe I misunderstood OP, but I don't think she has actually used the new products yet(?) So, she is negatively reviewing the new line without using any of the Yo. Am I understanding correctly?

You're right, CM...It's a new product launch...or I should say "improvement" to the existing line. Nobody's using it yet.

OK, then ... {#emotions_dlg.huh} (lol!)

Respected Contributor

Virgosun, my fav line of his, the DWP products can live in a nuclear reactor, critique that... {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

Hmmmmm....scratching my head over the use of the word "scammed" in this situation.

Regardless, no topical marketed as an anti aging product is going to make us look the same as we did in our prime. We all must accept this reality and exercise good ol' basic common sense in this regard.

However I enjoy trying different products and have had very nice results with some. Everyone is different so what works for one may not work the same for another.

I also like to try out different delivery systems.

I may give this one a try....with eyes wide open and no delusions or unreasonable expectations.

Respected Contributor

I dont get how 'new and improved' = scammed.