Super Contributor

O/T - Our cruise excursion makes a stop at a 'clothing optional' beach - would you??

We've got 1½ hours to ourselves on the beach. I said to DH that we're paying for our own cruise and we'll most likely never see these people again. I think we should go w/o - he's a little skeptical that I really will. Am I slender and pleasing to the eyes? Probably not to most people but hey, that's what makes the human body special - it's like no one else's. All shapes and sizes. And if they haven't seen what I've got? Then let me introduce you to it!!!

Who else would doff their clothing?????

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

Re: O/T - Our cruise excursion makes a stop at a 'clothing optional' beach - would you??

I would go topless with no problem, but I'd be a little bashful about shucking off my bottoms, honestly. {#emotions_dlg.blushing}

Honored Contributor

Re: O/T - Our cruise excursion makes a stop at a 'clothing optional' beach - would you??

I have no interest in seeing other people naked nor would I be naked in front on others.

Honored Contributor

Go for it!

Trusted Contributor

Yup. Sure would enjoy every second of sunshine. What I would worry about is, where to direct my eyes. Wouldn't want to appear creepy lol
Super Contributor

If I was still young and taut -- no problem. Now I probably wouldn't which is silly because nobody is worried about how anybody else looks.

If you've ever been skinny dipping, you know how freeing and good it feels. Like we were born to swim in the buff! Being able to do that in a beautiful locale would be too good an opportunity to pass up.

I vote yes!

Contributor

One thing you could do is play it by ear...I think if it were really crowded I wouldn't do it (I don't even like the beach WITH clothes when it's crowded) but if people are not right next to you and the vibe is not weird then why not?
Honored Contributor

Nope, not for me. It doesn't matter if I'll ever see the people again or not, the only person entitled to see my goodies is my husband.

Respected Contributor

yes, i have been to nude beaches,and alone too. There may be more men than women and the men are usually very friendly {#emotions_dlg.sneaky}

you can always just go topless. a beach nearby requires just the privates to be covered, the men wear thongs though...keep the eye bleach handy!

Honored Contributor

Once upon a time in a land far, far away.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras