Super Contributor

OT - Tired of "Preview Your Review" in title after submitting my own title...

In case you haven't noticed, if you write a review lately and enter a title of your own it will often change your title to "Preview your review." Kind of annoying after you spend the time to write an honest review of something because often the title says it all. I have reported this twice to the webmaster and have received two replies saying they are aware of the problem. Hopefully, they will have it fixed soon. Otherwise - beware that what you may submit as a title may not be what is there after your review is posted.{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Respected Contributor

Re: OT - Tired of ""Preview Your Review"" in title after submitting my own title...

Thanks for the heads up. I don't review products often but I have never noticed this. That is definitely a problem that they have to address. Many QVC shoppers won't want to post a review if this happens to them.

Trusted Contributor

Re: OT - Tired of ""Preview Your Review"" in title after submitting my own title...

I noticed ALOT of reviews titled ""preview your review"" lately and I thought posters were just not choseing a title! Lol. Hope they fix it soon
Super Contributor

On 9/19/2014 Jeannie29 said: I noticed ALOT of reviews titled "preview your review" lately and I thought posters were just not choseing a title! Lol. Hope they fix it soon

Yeah, that's why I wanted to give everyone a head's up. The title makes you scratch your head and go "What?" {#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Its happened to me also. I hope the Webmasters figure out how to fix it soon.