Honored Contributor

I wonder if the Algenist TSV isn't selling?

There are already OTO'S and there was supposed to be a full hour show earlier around 5pm CST and It Cosmetics was in its place........That's always too bad when that happens with a TSV!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Re: I wonder if the Algenist TSV isn't selling?

Maybe it sold out.

Honored Contributor

No its still available and on the Homepage as the TSV! Even if it sold out they wouldn't cancel an hour show, they would just have a One Time Only-I have a feeling it wasn't selling well....

Contributor

I wondered the same thing when I saw that change in the programming. Also, after the morning show, the TSV was no longer "advertised" on the homepage. (I see it's back now.) It is still available... maybe it's the price?

Honored Contributor

Is this a big line? I'm using up product this year and not following too much, but I've never seen a full show except when a TSV was presented.

Maybe they haven't manufactured the huge amounts needed for selling 40 or 50 thousand of something?

Whatever the story, I'm not a buyer anytime before mid-2015 when I estimate all my current product and an AD I like will finally be gone. I'm into treating stashes like green bananas - I'm too old to buy one.

Honored Contributor

JM, I am sorry but I am not one to spend $$-$$$ on skincare when there are so many great skincare products out here for so much less. Even when I was working, I never spent big money on skincare but that's my choice. When it came on at midnight, I changed the channel.

kindness is strength
Super Contributor

I'm finishing up a jar I got somehow - and it's not as good as drugstore stuff.

Respected Contributor

I tried the try me kit they use to have and the eye cream caused a rash on my eyelids so I've not tried anything else. I'm with you Kat, there are other less expensive brands out there just as good!
Honored Contributor

It seems like it is happening alot lately, at least with beauty tsvs (since that it my only reference). First the Alterna and now this?

Regular Contributor

With Dimitri looming on the horizon in a couple hours...and the price points much better...make your own conclusion. I'm not surprised.