Trusted Contributor

Wow - Skinn once only already.

59 - Skinn Cosmetics Six-Piece Fall Color Makeover Collection

Super Contributor

Kicking so those interested might see it. Thanks for posting!!

Respected Contributor

Wow, I didnt realize he was on this early today, I just saw this with like 3 minutes left of this show!

Nice once only, dont need it but that is my favorite mascara lately. And I really like his smudge sticks. Smile

Honored Contributor
LOL...the madness has started!!! Checking in during lunch break. That is a good one time only value, but nothing I need. Yay-shipping is 2.99. There are 3 more shows today before the launch of the Collagenesis TTV at midnight. Hope they have a lip kit one time only with the 6x balm.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Hmmm, maybe I should wait on the lip kit I want and see if he puts the Balm in a OTO. I am really starting to like the looks of the skinny duo ended lip colors in one of his kits.

2 Balms cant hurt me tho! {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor
On 9/19/2014 SeaGal said:

Hmmm, maybe I should wait on the lip kit I want and see if he puts the Balm in a OTO. I am really starting to like the looks of the skinny duo ended lip colors in one of his kits.

We need to get him to give us a lip kit with 2 balms or the lip balm & 6x serum. No more lip party inclusions. We want what we want!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor
On 9/19/2014 SeaGal said:

Yes, I like those dual sticks with the matching lipliner. But I'm also curious about the invisible liner in that lip kit #1 from the other post and the 6x gloss stick in kit #2. I like something from each of these kits--Wish we could create our own kits!

Esteemed Contributor

It's on page 3 for Skinn. Looks really nice. I'm very tempted. I love Skinn makeup (sits on hands).

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I already bought a couple kits and have a few in my cart...somehow I know, this is gonna be an expensive weekend! {#emotions_dlg.scared}

So glad that Dimitri's back. The contour kit is great, if you're on the fence about it, get it.

Trusted Contributor

There's going to be a 12 piece kit on later today. I like the oils that are in it but I am pretty well stocked. Will probably still cave on the TTV though. $2.99 shipping for Skinn products. Let the madness begin