Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/19?

Happy Friday Beauties,

It has finally got a little cooler here in Ga, and I'm loving the late summer/early autumn temps. I was finally able to use up some items this week;

Avon Skin So Soft AquaExpress Moisturizing Gel-11.8 oz This has been my HG product for this summer. It is a gel, so it very cooling after a shower, and it was really very moisturizing. This product absorbs very well, and has a light aqua fragrance. It has been discontinued for Autumn/Winter, I really hope Avon will bring this back.

Avon Naturals Pomegranate & Mango Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap-8.4 oz This was another product I really enjoyed. A 'juicy" type fragrance. This soap contains none of the small plastic beads, that is such a problem at present. I will continue to repurchase these hand soaps. They are sometimes on sale for $2.99

White Cloud Cotton Balls 200 ct. Repurchased replaced with same.

What did you use up? Have a great weekend!

Trusted Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Use Up This Week 9/19?

Don't usually post to this thread but have been up since 4:15, can't sleep. Have read the paper, had my coffee, and I'm looking to use up some time. Anyway, here's what I used up -

Dr Denese FirmX Retinol. - won't buy another just yet as I now have some PTR Retinol Fusion to use up.

Dr Denese Firming Night Cream ("Green Cream") - nice but am not replacing just yet as I have some Dream Cream that needs to be used.

Philosophy MicroWash - didn't use up but had to throw away a nearly-full bottle because there were no microbeads. Second time I've had to throw away this product. Definitely won't buy again especially since reading about how the microbeads are never dissolving and are polluting our waterways.

Garnier Fructose Sleek N Shine Shampoo, Conditioner, and Spray - another no-repeat repurchase since I have switched to Nick Chavez.

Suave shower gel - can't remember the scent. Liked this but won't repurchase for awhile since I have others to use up - especially a new brand called "Organic Surge" - all natural, wonderful scents!

Think that's it. Should I now go back to bed?????

Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Tova Signature Bath Powder- 3oz, love this, now using Tova Nights powder

Valued Contributor

Good morning ladies,

Essie Many Many Mani intensive hand lotion…meh…would not repurchase

Tossed - Nars Org@sm Blush - just too sparkly for my taste…bought over a year ago.

Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

Honored Contributor

I can finally post because I used something up. LOL

Perlier Extreme Regenovive Renewal Night - full size. Not a product I would buy again. I see no difference to my skin after using the entire bottle of this.

B Leive Cream Cleanser - full size. Found this at Giant Eagle. Don't know if they carry it anywhere else. I use a cream cleanser in the morning when I have no make-up on my face. This was okay but I went back to my usual Cetaphil which is more economical.

Trusted Contributor

Finished the Fresh Seaberry bar soap and body lotion. The soap was ok but I prefer liquid soaps to bar. LOVED the lotion! It was the perfect texture and had a nice light scent. I used this up rather quickly but wouldn't repurchase it for the price. It was a gift and I really enjoyed it. I replaced both with Acure body wash and unscented lotion.
Super Contributor

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up just one item this week:

Ole Henricksen Red African Tea Foaming Cleanser - I genuinely like this. It is gentle, but cleans my face beautifully. Will definitely repurchase. Replaced with Neutrogena Gentle Cleanser from stash,

That's it! Wishing you all a terrific weekend. It's my first Fall in Ohio, after 40+ years in southern CA, I am looking forward to 4 seasons. Yes, I know it gets cold in Ohio, but to quote Rhoda Morgenstern, "I keep better in the cold".

Valued Contributor

On 9/19/2014 donasmom said:

Good Morning and Happy Friday! Used up just one item this week:

Ole Henricksen Red African Tea Foaming Cleanser - I genuinely like this. It is gentle, but cleans my face beautifully. Will definitely repurchase. Replaced with Neutrogena Gentle Cleanser from stash,

That's it! Wishing you all a terrific weekend. It's my first Fall in Ohio, after 40+ years in southern CA, I am looking forward to 4 seasons. Yes, I know it gets cold in Ohio, but to quote Rhoda Morgenstern, "I keep better in the cold".

Welcome to Ohio! Hope you love it here.

Esteemed Contributor

Used up:

Skinn PM cleanser. Cut off the bottom of the tube and scraped the last little bit out of it. I loooove this stuff. Replaced with same.

Skinn Bright Side Spot Treatment. This is the one with the little roller ball to dab on dark spots. The dark spots on my hands are now gone - YAY!! -- and I ordered more to use on my face.

BBW Shower Gel in Cotton Blossom. Replaced with BBW in Cashmere Glow (my fave fall/winter fragrance).

Tossed a couple old pencil eyeliners and lip glosses.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Regular Contributor

12 oz Wen RTM in Fig. I love this product. A few spritzes in the morning and any bed head is gone. I opened up my last bottle in the stash. I also used up a 100 g avocado/argon oil lotion. This really made my hands soft, but the scent was strong and not very nice smelling. I replaced with an almond/argon lotion, and the smell is worse.