New Contributor

NEED HELP FINDING AN OLDER QVC BEAUTY PRODUCT!

Approximately five years ago, I was on auto-order for a product that I loved. It was a clear, cool-feeling gel that came in a clear plastic bottle with blue lid, and I believe blue writing. For some reason I vaguely think the name actually started with an S, but am not certain. I don't even think it was a "main-stream" brand at all. The product pumped out. I can't remember the name, but I do remember it was fairly inexpensive and my auto-order was almost always in shipments of 2-fers. It seems to me that a middle-aged female was the founder/creator of the product. It was great on my face and around the eyes, and always felt to cool when putting it on...it actually firmed the skin. I loved the scent, too. Not sure what happened but I lost the auto-delivery and completely forgot about it until recently...now I wish I could find it again! My first order was placed during a demonstration with that lady and Lisa was the host. Not much to go on, I know. But, would appreciate any guesses or suggestions!

Honored Contributor

Re: NEED HELP FINDING AN OLDER QVC BEAUTY PRODUCT!

firstly auto deliveries on QVC are not forever they usually only last a year or so, sometimes less. Second; why don't you check your order history?
Respected Contributor

I can remember a product they had in a pump. It was blue but it was actifirm

New Contributor

Thank you! I found it! It is Leigh Valentine's Distinctive Firmalift! Yay!

Respected Contributor

I also think it might be this. Distinction Firm a Lift

Respected Contributor

Oh sorry. Didn't see your post.

Super Contributor

So funny--I just found a two pack of these in a closet and tossed them...had them for ages!

Trusted Contributor

Andreatoo, I've watched QVC since it began as CVN. Until recently, Auto Delivery lasted until you cancelled it, My supersmile AD was at least 8 y old until they came out with a better collection and I just switched to the new one. Dr Denese's kits were also extended for as long as you chose unless she revamped one of the components or offered a similar collection. They didn't stop Ojon until they left QVC. I was shocked to hear the "for the rest of the year" after each offering of autodelivery. It's a shame really because you know they'll never offer a similarly priced collection again.

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 CoG said:

Andreatoo, I've watched QVC since it began as CVN. Until recently, Auto Delivery lasted until you cancelled it, My supersmile AD was at least 8 y old until they came out with a better collection and I just switched to the new one. Dr Denese's kits were also extended for as long as you chose unless she revamped one of the components or offered a similar collection. They didn't stop Ojon until they left QVC. I was shocked to hear the "for the rest of the year" after each offering of autodelivery. It's a shame really because you know they'll never offer a similarly priced collection again.

You are exactly right CoG. I also have been here since it began as CVN. Remember the bird? LOL

I have a couple ADs still active from 2010! Not all AD were only a year or less.

Also, Order history does not go all the way back to when you first shopped if you are looking for a much older purchase. My online history only starts w/ 2008...not NEARLY as long as I have been here! LOL