Trusted Contributor

List of 2014 Customers Choice Awards

I got fed up wondering who'd won this year and googled QVC customer choice award winners for 2014. I didn't recognize one of the products except Elgenist? None of the nominees. What 's this? QVC from another country? a joke? I do so wish they'd tell us which products won.

Super Contributor

Re: List of 2014 Customers Choice Awards

I didn't think the winners had been announced yet. Are you sure it was the U.S. QVC?

Trusted Contributor

It almost certainly was a list of winners in another country. None of the products were those from which we've chosen our winners. I still wonder why there is such a different selection wherever the list came from. And- where is our list of winners?

Super Contributor

You'll have to be patient. This is from the 2014 Customer Choice Awards page on the Q website:

Our 2014 Customer Choice Beauty Awards are almost here! Shop the nominees below now, and join us on October 9 for the big reveal—we'll announce the winners in a special show at 9pm ET.

Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 CoG said:

It almost certainly was a list of winners in another country. None of the products were those from which we've chosen our winners. I still wonder why there is such a different selection wherever the list came from. And- where is our list of winners?

Maybe you could check your history or do a duplicate search and find out if it was the UK or another country.