Regular Contributor
Is anyone purchasing the new iPhone tomorrow? If so, which one, the 6 or 6plus and why?
Super Contributor

Pre-ordered the Plus several days ago, but it will take four weeks to receive it. They've sold four million phones, so far.

New Contributor

Not due for my upgrade until November 1st, plenty of time for them to restock and also get to play around with it in stores and figure out if i want the iPhone 6 or 6Plus.

Super Contributor

I pre-ordered the smaller one, I think the 6. My phone was dropped on the asphalt face down, and I'm due for a phone.

I like to carry smaller bags, and I wasn't sure how big the 6 plus was going to be.

Esteemed Contributor

Too big!

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Not applicable
Yes, I bought the iPhone 6. The phone will be delivered to my house tomorrow. Before I ordered my phone, I looked at both the iPhone 6 and 6+ iPhone cases at AT&T (not the phone as it wasn't available). The cases gave me an idea of the size of both phones. Each person's needs are so different but I felt the 6 better met my needs. I often carry smaller bags and the 6+ seemed too big. I have friends who ordered the 6+ so it will be fun to compare.
Honored Contributor

Nope ..... just because they come out with another new model doesn't mean everyone has to run out and order one ...... it's just not necessary.

Super Contributor
On 9/18/2014 KiKiCat said: Yes, I bought the iPhone 6. The phone will be delivered to my house tomorrow. Before I ordered my phone, I looked at both the iPhone 6 and 6+ iPhone cases at AT&T (not the phone as it wasn't available). The cases gave me an idea of the size of both phones. Each person's needs are so different but I felt the 6 better met my needs. I often carry smaller bags and the 6+ seemed too big. I have friends who ordered the 6+ so it will be fun to compare.

That was really smart -- to try on the cases for size!

Esteemed Contributor

I pre-ordered my iPhone 6 last Saturday... the iPhone 6 plus seemed to be too large for me. I just tracked the shipment and it has arrived at the UPS facility in my town. It is scheduled to be delivered today, September 19th. I already contacted my UPS driver ... and he told me where he stops for lunch so that I can pick up my phone from him. That way I do not have to wait until he delivers in my area around 6:00PM. Can't wait!!

Honored Contributor

I'm not due for an upgrade until December 3rd so I'll upgrade then probably. By that time, I'll be able to go to the Apple store and look at both of them. I'm leaning toward the Plus, but it may be too big.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?