Contributor
Is anyone planning on getting the Algenist TSV? I think it is the Genius Face and Eye cream for $110. I've never tried the line, just got the email, so I'm curious what you ladies think of it.
Frequent Contributor

I've tried the face cream. It was very moisturizing. I only had a sample so I didn't use it long enough to see any results. But if I ever run out of my never ending stash of moisturizers, the Algenist Genius cream would make it on my top 3 list of potential replacements.

Valued Contributor

I now only use the neck cream and it seems OK. I tried the Genius eye cream and I did not like it. My eyelids somehow seemed drier. The Eye Balm was better, but then that is my skin.

Not applicable

I just got a sample of this at Sephora yesterday... I have to say, after just one day, I see (or atleast I think I see) signifiant results! the lines around my face/eyes are much softer. I have been struggling with this for about a year now. and I think i found the product for me. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I'm pretty happy with the Kate Sommerville TSV I ordered a few months ago. I guess happy enough not to make a change. Let us know how you like it.

Regular Contributor
I have tried many products from this line and they just didn't do anything for me. I am sticking with StriVectin as I see remarkable results.
Super Contributor

No, not a fan. The only product I liked was the serum. The eye cream stung my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor
Not when Skinn is about to come on.
Honored Contributor

I'm surprised this is in jar packaging. The benefits won't remain stable once the jar is opened. This is too expensive for it to just be a waste of money because of the packaging.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

What constitutes the high price of this brand?