Trusted Contributor

Bare Skin TSV earlier this week ~ anyone receive theirs yet?

I was in between shades of the 12 offered in the TSV and see now that ALL 20 shades are available singularly here at the Q. Very disappointed to see that - I'm hoping I'll be happy with my choice, although Bare Buff would've been ideal.

Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Skin TSV earlier this week ~ anyone receive theirs yet?

The TSV never included all 20 shades for some reason so don't feel bad if your shade wasn't available.

Super Contributor

It is disappointing when the tsv you like doesn't include your shade. I had preordered mine and am happy with the kit. I was matched to Bare Shell in the store and was happy that it was offered. I can sympathize with you though….I have fair pink toned skin and can make a long list of all the brands here I've tried/tsvs where the foundation shades never matched!

Contributor

I received mine yesterday. I was matched to the shade Bare Natural in the store. I would have never picked that based on the color charts they have. It is perfect and I love the foundation so far. Now to see how my skin likes it after several days of use...
Blush, shadow and moxie colors are very pretty. I am so glad I ordered this kit. It is a winner for me!

Super Contributor

I couldn't get a match with the match finder in Sephora and the SA was hot on the trail of selling me Lancome Idole Teint in 330 n which was a match. I did buy it, but I wanted something lighter.

Anyway, I went ahead and took a chance with Bare Natural because it is a medium and it a neutral. As the shades get darker in Bareskin they get really orangey so I really just took a chance. I don't need perfect but if it's too light it will go back. I didn't find the BM shade chart nor their models helpful in selecting a shade.

I should be receiving mine early next week.

Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I got mine several weeks ago because I preordered it. It's a good one. Even the eyeshadow (which I thought was a little boring and too similar to others that I own) is really beautiful on, and I can't stop grabbing it in the morning...I'm looking forward to seeing the future shipments. Did anyone catch a "sneak preview" of the other AD kits during any of the showings?
Honored Contributor

I haven't received mine. I'm hoping UPS just hasn't been updated because it's still showing as in transport to UPS facility and has been showing that for 2 days now. No EDD available according to UPS.