Contributor

Necktifirm Recommendation - Thank you

Thank you to those of you who recommended this product, I thank you. I have tried many neck creams over the past 20 years. I have used them consistently but never liked one product enough to stick with it. I just received the Necktifirm and used it twice. I love the way it feels and it absorbs. Many of the creams just lay on top of my skin and I need to use powder to eliminate the greasy feel.

Respected Contributor

Re: Necktifirm Recommendation - Thank you

I might have been one of them to recommend it for the neck.

It makes a difference - I have found nothing better than this. I have reordered it many times. Found out about it when my granddaughter was working at a plastic surgeon's office.

Glad you are liking it so far - it takes a little while to start seeing the benefits, but it is an awesome cream!

Valued Contributor

Where do you get it?
Super Contributor

Hold the phone ... I've never heard of this. Sounds interesting!!!

Respected Contributor

It is made by Revision Skincare. I get my on ebay - skinspaforyou, it's cheaper and I usually get a little sample size tube with it.

You can also go to Revision's website and put in your city and zip code and it will tell you where you can purchase it.

Contributor

I ordered it through Amazon. I searched for Revision Necktifirm and it came up on Amazon. It is not cheap but feels terrific. Also it can be ordered through IDerma (this company's name was on the box in which it was shipped).

Contributor

I ordered it through Amazon. I searched for Revision Necktifirm and it came up on Amazon. It is not cheap but feels terrific. Also it can be ordered through IDerma (this company's name was on the box in which it was shipped).

Regular Contributor

I visited a dermatologist once who sold no products in her office except Necktifirm because she believed in it so much. She was considering the rest of the Revision line but really felt this was a winner. I haven't tried it.

Valued Contributor

I use this too and really like it. I'm almost at the bottom of my first jar. I'm also using the Revision Intellishade in matte. It's a tinted moisturizer with an SPF 45 which great skincare ingredients in it. It gives such a nice glow to the skin I don't need foundation with it. Covers enough to make my skin look much better with it on. I apply it after the C serum and glycolic acid serum I mix together. This and the retinol cream from AlphaHydrox at night has improved my skin so much I don't need a real foundation any longer.

Honored Contributor

Great prices on ebay, you can get the 8 oz size that comes with free samples, for about $150, includes shipping.
4% back on ebay now from Ebates and Fat Wallet.