Super Contributor

OT--New Kindle/Fires launch!

Just bought a KF during last month's promotion...but am exchanging for a New quad-core/6"/w front/rear cameras for $99! I paid $139 for duel-core w no cameras...so this is a much better deal. There are other New KF models offered too. I also have a LePan 'll/9.7" for $78 @shophq which I also love and my grandson enjoys. Both sizes have their uses ! Anyone else thinking of a new KF?
Super Contributor

Re: OT--New Kindle/Fires launch!

I've had several Kindles over the past few years, usually upgrading when the "new" one comes out. My current one is the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and I LOVE IT!!!

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking of trading in or selling on the 'bay my previous Keyboard and going with the larger Kindle Fire HDX (8.9"") because I'm using it more and more for books AND videos and the larger size would be welcome.

Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 Campion said:

I'm thinking of trading in or selling on the 'bay my previous Keyboard and going with the larger Kindle Fire HDX (8.9") because I'm using it more and more for books AND videos and the larger size would be welcome.

You'll love it! I sure do. Plus, I find myself hardly using my laptop anymore.

Valued Contributor

So excited that the new Kindle Voyager will have page turn buttons again.. I've preordered.

Trusted Contributor

CNET has a review of Kindle Voyage. Its price is higher than $120 but it looks worth it. CNET also reports that 2 new Kindle fires are ready to be for sale. They do not know exactly when they all will be available.
Super Contributor

On 9/18/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: CNET has a review of Kindle Voyage. Its price is higher than $120 but it looks worth it. CNET also reports that 2 new Kindle fires are ready to be for sale. They do not know exactly when they all will be available.

They're usually out in time for holiday shopping.

Super Contributor

I love my Kindle Fire HD. I'd highly recommend it for anyone in the market for a tablet. My boys both have iPads and personally I prefer the Kindle.

Trusted Contributor

On 9/18/2014 F1wild said:
On 9/18/2014 ritasNo1Fan said: CNET has a review of Kindle Voyage. Its price is higher than $120 but it looks worth it. CNET also reports that 2 new Kindle fires are ready to be for sale. They do not know exactly when they all will be available.

They're usually out in time for holiday shopping.

. Can't wait...I am so tired of this low-definition cheapee tablet, too hard on the eyeballs.
Super Contributor

I have the 8.9 fire which is a gift from my daughter and I'm really enjoying it. I would recommend a Kindle if anyone is looking for a reasonably priced tablet.