Respected Contributor

Paging KatCat1...Laura Mercier Lipsticks!

Hey KatCat! I just wanted to say I got the set of four LM lipsticks you told us about here. I've never tried her line before, and I love these lippies! The colors are beautiful and very saturated (except for the sheer one, obviously...). They are very smooth and feel moisturizing, and the color lasts a long time. I love them, and I can't believe they were less than $5 each! I also love the body lotion and mascara samples that were included in my order. Thanks so much for the heads-up on these Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Re: Paging KatCat1...Laura Mercier Lipsticks!

You are welcome, Wengirl42. I thought the lipsticks were also very nice. My fav was Brown Sugar but I like them all especially the price. I absolutely love her body butter in the almond coconut milk scent. I use her foundation and alternate with her tinted moisturizer. So glad you were happy with your purchase. Take care.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Hey I got that set too, thanks Kat. My HG lippie is her Stickgloss in Peony, so it's so nice to get some more colors. Screamin' good deal!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I'm really enjoying the set....tempted to get a backup before they're gone.

Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 betteb said:

Hey I got that set too, thanks Kat. My HG lippie is her Stickgloss in Peony, so it's so nice to get some more colors. Screamin' good deal!

I remember you said this on one of the earlier threads, and I was delighted to find that I also love the Peony color!
Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Jean & everyone, LM is still offering free shipping with any purchase. FYI

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 KatCat1 said:

You are welcome, Wengirl42. I thought the lipsticks were also very nice. My fav was Brown Sugar but I like them all especially the price. I absolutely love her body butter in the almond coconut milk scent. I use her foundation and alternate with her tinted moisturizer. So glad you were happy with your purchase. Take care.

The Almond-Coconut Milk is the one I got a sample of...It smells divine! I also got a sample of some sort of tinted serum thingy, but for now I'm strictly a mineral (powder) foundation girl. I expect that in a few years I'll be looking into liquids again though, so I'll definitely keep this one in mind.
Respected Contributor

On 9/17/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

I was thinking the same thing, lol! It's unusual for me to find a set where all the colors work so well for me.
Esteemed Contributor

On 9/17/2014 WenGirl42 said:
On 9/17/2014 betteb said:

I remember you said this on one of the earlier threads, and I was delighted to find that I also love the Peony color!

It's just the perfect pink, isn't it?

I am really on a lippe binge{#emotions_dlg.blush} About month ago, I ordered a foundation from Elizabeth Arden (great dupe for Smashbox Halo) and got a free gift of three full size lipsticks.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Occasional Contributor

Yes! Thanks so much for letting us know about this. I had never tried Laura Mercier's line either and ordered the 4 lipstick deal. I loved them so much I ordered a second set.