Valued Contributor

I bought two items from the company No.7 which is a subsidiary of Boots {London based}.

No. 7 Lift and Luminate Foundation {Calico}--this is a wonderful medium coverage base that goes on like silk. It is the EXACT color of my skin and blends in seamlessly--no line of demarcation. And it has great staying power. I think the cost was somewhere around $14. I actually like it better than the Bare Minerals makeup/serum.

No. 7 Facial Wipes-- gentle cleansing with minimal rubbing/tugging. Bought a box that had 60 {two 30 count} for around $10.

I am impressed with this line so far.

My next purchase will be their mascara when I am next in the market for some. I have 4 unopened tubes and I am determined to use what I have before buying new.

Anyone have any experience with this line they wish to share?

Super Contributor

Re: Anyone try No.7 products?

I tried one of their loose powders a few months ago and it was fantastic!

I believe it only cost about $12 or so, and it lasted me for quite some time (of course I can't remember the name of it ha).

The Brits know what's up {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Respected Contributor

I tried their matte foundation and mineral powder. I liked it, but couldn't get back to a Target where it is carried, so I got the Hoika Hoika BB cream from Amazon.

Super Contributor

I tried one of their serums about 1 year ago, but I can't remember the exact name. I didn't really care for it, although I gave it an honest try by using the entire bottle.

If I only used 1 pump (as I usually do with my face serums), my skin felt dry. However, when I used 2 pumps, my skin felt tacky and it was difficult to layer my other skincare and makeup over it.

That was the one and only Boots No. 7 product I have ever used.

Esteemed Contributor

I use Boots No 7 & buy it at Walgreen's on senior day.

Honored Contributor

a friend of mine uses all their products and swears by them. She actually put some of the No. 7 wipes in my gift bag on my birthday and they're good but its the only thing I've tried