Honored Contributor

I think it was you that recommended the NYC eye primer (skin tone)? If so, do you still use it/like it? Is it more of a dry formula or moisturizing? I am almost out of my Lorac which I love because it kind of feels moisturizing on my lids but I'd like one with a bit of a skintone rather than clear. TIA!

Honored Contributor

Re: ~~Paging JeanLouiseFinch

It's actually NYX that I use, not NYC. NYX is a cream formula, but not overly creamy to where it makes my powdered eyeshadow crease. You can apply by tapping it on with your ring finger or use a small, flat concealer brush. I use it every day and even have one in my stash. I believe it delivers well and you can't beat the price.

Honored Contributor

oh yes, oops, that is actually the one I meant, NYX. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Have you ever used MAC's paint pots at all? I was wondering if it was better than that one, which I find way too dry. Anyway, it is only $5.95 on drugstore so I thought I might give it a try. It is cheap enough were if I don't love it, I am not out much.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 HappyDaze said:

oh yes, oops, that is actually the one I meant, NYX. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Have you ever used MAC's paint pots at all? I was wondering if it was better than that one, which I find way too dry. Anyway, it is only $5.95 on drugstore so I thought I might give it a try. It is cheap enough were if I don't love it, I am not out much.

Sorry, I've never tried the MAC. Your logic is one I often use myself. Ha!

Honored Contributor

Smiley Happy LOL!

Thanks for your help.

Trusted Contributor

HappyDaze, I've tried both and the NYX is not as dry as the MAC.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 vaccinia said:

HappyDaze, I've tried both and the NYX is not as dry as the MAC.

oh perfect, thank you! Smile