Frequent Contributor

Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

Hi everyone. Before everyone jumps in and gives their opinion about her, the Jenners', or the Kardashians. Please no bashing. I just want to know what everyone thinks of the new trend of going back to a Nude/Brown (90's look) for lipstick?

I have seen Kylie Jenner sporting it, and wonder what everyone thinks of that color.

I attached a link that shows some pictures of her and the color on her lips.

http://glamradar.com/lipsticks-to-give-you-kylie-jenners-signature-pout/

I think it looks great on her, maybe it is her skin color. I don't know if I think everyone could pull this color off. What do you all think?

God Bless you & Thank you for responding. : )

Trusted Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

The 90's are coming back (including the makeup!).

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Trusted Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner's Lipstick Color - Nude/Brown - very 90's, what does everyone think?

ICK.

Honored Contributor

Love it.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

It's a nice rosy color everyone can wear. Pretty.

Frequent Contributor

I love these colors. I don't think of the colors in the link as nudes though. More like mauves and spices.
Honored Contributor

Found this on something called Jam The Glam for Kylie's look.

<h3 style=""text-align: center;"">What Drug store versions I recommend to create the same looks?</h3>

A great drugstore dupe for the Mac Whirl Lipliner and for the Mac Brave lipstick are Maybelline lipliner is Rosewood 41 and Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in number 08. This combo offers a great dupe for a mauve finish.

Honored Contributor

I don't think a teen-ager's lipstick choice is important enough to warrant a comment.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 ChristianGirl said:

Please no bashing.

God Bless you & Thank you for responding. : )

Honored Contributor

I personally did not care for the lipstick in the first photo. I recently purchased some lipsticks from Laura Mercier. Nude Lips in her sheer collection is very nice and Brown Sugar in her Stickgloss collection both are nudes.

kindness is strength