Super Contributor

Are you using Perricone Deep cream for wrinkles

The cream that goes where the deep creases are? Is it working? How long before you noticed? I AM seeing a difference in my skin.......wrinkles are very much less..........I don't know if it is plumping them but I notice when the cream is not on.........the next day.....anyway it works better than LaMer.

Regular Contributor

Re: Are you using Perricone Deep cream for wrinkles

I don't know which cream you are talking about. What is the correct name of the cream?

Super Contributor

Starts with an Acyl something and then Gluth?

Super Contributor

deep crease serum

Honored Contributor

I think you are taking about Deep Crease serum. I have half of an 11 I was using it on. No it really didn't work, and I have used it for 2 months. I use all Perricone products and have very good luck with them for the last 5 years. I Love his products. This one not so much. I do get Botox, but very little, as I do not like it when it smooths the 11 out, as I feel numb. So I get sample amount of Botox above the eyebrow arch, and above the eyebrow tail to lift my brows. I got the cream thinking it would erase the one half of the 11. Nothing

Super Contributor

I have used the deep crease serum for about a week and notice a difference.

Honored Contributor

On 9/17/2014 RibbonsRosesRainbows said:

I have used the deep crease serum for about a week and notice a difference.

Most of the Perricone products I use have almost immediate results. If they work with your skin, the results are fabulous. I would never give up the products I use.

Super Contributor

The lines seems smoother......time will tell I am using samples right now. I did get the Perricone TSV and I think it works ok and must do ok since they are still selling it..............