Super Contributor

I didn't see this out here thus far so I thought I'd let everyone know that Paula's Choice is having a 15% off everything sale right now. Free S&H w/$50 purchase. It actually started last week but I got another email this morning. It doesn't mention a code to use and no exp date is listed either.

My order shipped already - now's the time to try new stuff!!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

Re: Sale at Paula's Choice!!

Thank you! I get the e-mails, but not everybody else does.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

I just got my shipment today. It's surprising that it's running as long as it is. Usually by the time I get my new products the sale is off. Inevitably I end up liking something and wishing that I'd have ordered more. At least now I get to try the new stuff tomorrow and I can order again to either have back-ups or alternate shades.

I love a sale than runs for longer than usual!!!

Honored Contributor

On 9/19/2014 dionline said:

I just got my shipment today. It's surprising that it's running as long as it is. Usually by the time I get my new products the sale is off. Inevitably I end up liking something and wishing that I'd have ordered more. At least now I get to try the new stuff tomorrow and I can order again to either have back-ups or alternate shades.

I love a sale than runs for longer than usual!!!

Her sales usually last for a month. Sometimes during that month she will have another weekend sale of some sort or a one day sale but it is pretty typical these days for her sales to last for a month.

Super Contributor

I've never known her sales to last for an entire month - hey, I could be wrong. I'm not paid enough to be perfect (that's what I always say at work, anyway...)!

But this is the first chance I'll have to actually place another order and still get the % off. This is a chance I won't let pass by!

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 dionline said:

I've never known her sales to last for an entire month - hey, I could be wrong. I'm not paid enough to be perfect (that's what I always say at work, anyway...)!

But this is the first chance I'll have to actually place another order and still get the % off. This is a chance I won't let pass by!

Hahaha...I can't speak to your pay level, dionline, but HD is right. She always has one main sale for a month, with occasional other short-lived sales during the month.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor

Wow, I totally missed that. Time flies when you're having fun - I guess that time really did fly by....obviously numerous times. But not this time!!! Thanks ladies!