Super Contributor

TRISH MCEVOY TRIANGLE OF LIGHT

what make this product so popular vs other like products?

Valued Contributor

Re: TRISH MCEVOY TRIANGLE OF LIGHT

For my 66yo skin it's a very effective product. I'm a sagger (got it from both parents), and the highlight does give the effect of a lift. It also fills in my now visible pores. Somewhere I have a bottle of Isomers lipo-light technology, Radiant Touch. When I find it, I will see if I get similar results. They are both skincare formulations and pricey.

Contributor

I love Trish's Instant Eye Lift...the product she does the Triangle of Light technique. For me (I'm 56), it is truly a treatment product. I honestly feel that my under eye area is looking better, even without makeup. I use it every day and it doesn't cake up, fall into my fine lines, etc.

I also like Mally's yellow highlighter creme in the little pot. I bought that first, so when I learned about the Triangle of Light, I place the Mally one in the same inverted triangle. It works much the same way to brighten my face...I have just a little bit of trouble with it going into the fine lines, but not that much.

I have bought so many under eye concealers in my life and have found nothing that works as well as the Instant Eye Lift by Trish M. I think you will like it.

Boy, it sounds like I must work for the company, HaHa! I don't, but do really like this!

Super Contributor

Not just a highlighter but also an under eye treatment.
Honored Contributor

Skincare as well as makeup.

Super Contributor

On 9/16/2014 bandmomof3 said:

I love Trish's Instant Eye Lift...the product she does the Triangle of Light technique. For me (I'm 56), it is truly a treatment product. I honestly feel that my under eye area is looking better, even without makeup. I use it every day and it doesn't cake up, fall into my fine lines, etc.

I also like Mally's yellow highlighter creme in the little pot. I bought that first, so when I learned about the Triangle of Light, I place the Mally one in the same inverted triangle. It works much the same way to brighten my face...I have just a little bit of trouble with it going into the fine lines, but not that much.

I have bought so many under eye concealers in my life and have found nothing that works as well as the Instant Eye Lift by Trish M. I think you will like it.

Boy, it sounds like I must work for the company, HaHa! I don't, but do really like this!

Is this like the YSL Touche Éclat product? Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I like Trish's Instant Eye Lift, and I was spending a lot of money on it until I tried IT "Hello Light". I don't know if Jaimie sells it by itself, but with the product I have, it's a tube: one end has Bye Bye Under eye" and the other end has "Hello Light". Like Trish's, it goes on like water, and like everything else Jaimie sells, is enriched with skincare. I use the BBUE as primer for eye shadow-and to cover redness etc, so this is really versatile. Poodlepet
Honored Contributor

I use this technique with my Tarte Maracuja Concealer and Trish's Insxtant Eye Lift and a tiny bit of BE Stroke of Light-works great for me!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Thank you ladies

Valued Contributor

While I think it's a nice product to do this 'triangle of light' technique with b/c it's a great consistency, I really do think you can do this with any concealer you are currently using. Since watching TM do this one time on HSN, I now do it all the time. Her product is unique, at least IMO, b/c it is very lightweight and yet somehow seems to really brighten that under eye area. Some that can do this are too heavy or gloppy.