Frequent Contributor

Berry blush for fall - suggestions

Hoping you ladies can help me. I took an inventory of blushes and realized I don't have a berry/plummy shade for the fall. I am 51 so have to steer away from anything too purple or blue which looks muddy and aging.

I am a light-medium skintone brunette with blue/green eyes. Any suggestion for a blush in berry tone that really lights up your face. I do have a Sephora gift card so a high end suggestion would work (don't yet own a Nars blush) but am open to a drugstore one as well. Looking forward to see which blushes work for you. Don't mind a bit of shimmer as long as its not over the topWink

Super Contributor

Re: Berry blush for fall - suggestions

Laura Geller - Berry blush

Valued Contributor

On 9/16/2014 jewelsluvsbeauty said:

Laura Geller - Berry blush

I second this. It is so pretty!
Valued Contributor

Love this one from Bare Escentuals Buxom line...Shangri la la..A toasted berry.Beautiful!

http://www.sephora.com/buxom-true-hue-blush-P305403?skuId=1536895

Super Contributor

I also really like the Laura Geller blush in berry
Super Contributor

Don't know if you like loose minerals, but yesterday I ordered a bunch of samples from Silk Naturals, 2 of which were a pinkish plum shade. They have some pretty colors to choose from. Really looking forward to trying them.

NeetaLyn, it sounds like we have similarities in our coloring. My eyes are blue like light blue blueberries and I have light/med tone w/ warm undertones. My all time fav (to date) blush is Lorac Randevous. There is just the right amount of blue so that the blush doesn't look like a bruise, turn peachy and not too much red to turn pink. It stays a nice mauvy plumish shade. I wear it year round.

It may be worth a shot if you can track some down. I found some on Ebay last week and ordered as a back up.

Honored Contributor

Both Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry (powder with a very creamy texture) and Josie Maran Cheek gelee in Berry Bliss (love these and have several colors) are available at Sephora and are very nice.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Occasional Contributor

Anyone know if there any from drugstore?

Respected Contributor

On 9/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:

Both Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry (powder with a very creamy texture) and Josie Maran Cheek gelee in Berry Bliss (love these and have several colors) are available at Sephora and are very nice.

I second bath of those!!
Honored Contributor

On 9/16/2014 lovechild50 said:

Anyone know if there any from drugstore?

Milani Berry Amore