Trusted Contributor

A while back, there was a rash of threads touting Jordana mascara. I've not seen many Jordana posts for a while now.

Has anyone used the Jordana eyeliner. I think it's referred to as "stay put" or something to that effect.

Have any of you ladies used it? I would love to hear your comments or reviews.

Super Contributor

I use the Jordana Eyeliner everyday. It goes on very easy and I find that it stays all day. I know it is inexpensive but it works very well for me. I use the black mostly but have a brown and grey also.

Super Contributor

I bought a black Jordana eyeliner the other day to try. Wore it today. It seems to have stayed, but underneath my eye, it faded a bit. IOf course, I could have sweated it off-it was only about 110 today.{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} I'll keep trying it. I'm still partial to my fat eyeliner from Physicians Formula though.

Trusted Contributor

I've been using Jordana eyeliner for months and it works great for me. It's called Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last gel eyeliner pencil. I have 3 colors -- grey, green, and purple -- and every time I try something else, I always go back to the Jordana.

It's $2.49 at Walgreens. Definitely worth a try at that price.

Hope you like it as much as I do!

Frequent Contributor
Jordan's has got to be the best long lasting eyeliner out there...IMO. Lasts all day for me and for the price, can't be beat. I won't even be tempted to try any other brand now that I have discovered Jordana. I love the charcoal color. The mascara is great as well. I read about this brand on these boards.....thank you!!
Super Contributor
I am older and it does not last for me, I wish it did. I have been using a Lorac eyeliner pen/brush type liquid that works really well, but it costs about $23 and doesn't last nearly as long as a pencil. Maybe a couple of months. It does last all day though.
Trusted Contributor
On 9/17/2014 southres said: Jordan's has got to be the best long lasting eyeliner out there...IMO. Lasts all day for me and for the price, can't be beat. I won't even be tempted to try any other brand now that I have discovered Jordana. I love the charcoal color. The mascara is great as well. I read about this brand on these boards.....thank you!!

The charcoal is my favorite, too. Not as harsh as black.

Esteemed Contributor

I've used both Jordana eye liners - I've used their pencils for a year or two. They're OK.

I recently purchased the "gel" pencil eyeliner in dark green. I think it's called 12-Hour eye pencil??? I have problems with it - (1) it makes my eyes burn and water, and (2) it's very difficult to remove (in fact, I've had a thin green line in my lashes for a week and I haven't had to re-apply). I want an eyeliner to last, but this is ridiculous! Ha!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I use it and like it a lot. I'm not sure which version I have. It's the one that twists up, you never have to sharpen.

I put it on in the morning and it lasts on me all day long until I take it off at night. I have the plum color.

I gave up on the mascara. It just no longer worked for me.

Respected Contributor

In bought mine at Walgreens and while inexpensive was hard and so difficult to apply and had to press so hard on my eyelids. I tossed it. Does last long though..