Valued Contributor

Dr. Denese........WHY OH WHY don't you make.............

Your pink lip color anymore???? I'm hoarding what little I have left. I love it so much, and the peach does NOT work with my skin tone. Do we have ANY hope at all of you bringing it back????

Occasional Contributor

Re: Dr. Denese........WHY OH WHY don't you make.............

I love her lip gloss too! It's really the only one I have found that lasts, is moisturizing and makes my lips look better.

Please more color options!

Trusted Contributor

While you're at it, where is the deep foundation? You don't even offer it on your own website? Don't we matter anymore? And If you're going to do lip products again can we have a raisin? chocolate?

On a more serious note- when are you going to add the new peptides, telomere, hgf, stem cells, Vitamin C at greater than 20%? You're forcing me to another company - SkinPro , Ellite serum Extra Strength, and DelfogoRx for these state of the art ingredients and I would much prefer them from you.

Honored Contributor

Well, I have two suggestions ....

Put this on her Facebook page .... and also try Ebay. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

Tinkrbl44, I just found forums. I refused to belong to Facebook when the first mail I got was from a weird person who scared the holiness out of me. Withdrew immediately. He had info abt me no one should be privy to. Is there a way to read without joining yourself. Or are you talking about QVCs blogs? Didn't you have any helpful thoughts or suggestions on the subject like brands that offer more shades? That was, I believe, the question.
Super Contributor

Tinkrbl44,

Have you had good luck buying Dr. D's products on Ebay? I read a while back on here that Ebay was selling fake Dr D's products, and would love to know if you have purchased with success.

Thank you for your help.

Honored Contributor

On 9/20/2014 CoG said: Tinkrbl44, I just found forums. I refused to belong to Facebook when the first mail I got was from a weird person who scared the holiness out of me. Withdrew immediately. He had info abt me no one should be privy to. Is there a way to read without joining yourself. Or are you talking about QVCs blogs? Didn't you have any helpful thoughts or suggestions on the subject like brands that offer more shades? That was, I believe, the question.

As for facebook, not sure, but I think you can read things as a "guest".

If you want to be anonymous, you can always set up an alias, like Susie Smith, and use that. Just don't put in any good information, and, obviously, no photos ..... However, I would first clear my browsing history and delete any facebook cookies they set. THEN set up your "new person" ... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Southern Fried Chick said:

Tinkrbl44,

Have you had good luck buying Dr. D's products on Ebay? I read a while back on here that Ebay was selling fake Dr D's products, and would love to know if you have purchased with success.

Thank you for your help.

I don't know where you read that, but, generally, I would stay away from dealers ... those with thousands and thousands of transactions.

I personally have sold both Dr Denese and Wen products online when I over purchased, and it went well. I'm just an individual, not a dealer. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Regular Contributor

Uh...have u tried contacting her office? I am sure you would get a response there!
Super Contributor

On 9/21/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 9/21/2014 Southern Fried Chick said:

Tinkrbl44,

Thank you for your help.

I don't know where you read that, but, generally, I would stay away from dealers ... those with thousands and thousands of transactions.

I personally have sold both Dr Denese and Wen products online when I over purchased, and it went well. I'm just an individual, not a dealer. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

What I read was on the BB, but don't know when I read it.

I have never purchased fragrances or big-ticket items from Ebay, because of the horror stories I've read.

Thank you for your response.