Super Contributor

Really wish they'd do a Beauty TSV that was a great quality brush set (I don't need more products). Anyone else?

Hello Smiley Happy

Although I'm always tempted by beauty tsv's (because I'm a beauty product junkie--haha) I really don't need more products...but I would be interested in a really nice quality set of brushes. I need these way more & would get a lot of use out of them.

I use good quality brushes (there is a big difference between good quality & bad quality in how your makeup looks) but mine are ones I've purchased one at a time over the years & I'd like to replace a number of them since they don't last forever.

Just got to thinking if there was a nice quality brush set TSV I'd really be interested because I know I'd use them daily!

Anyone else?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Really wish they'd do a Beauty TSV that was a great quality brush set (I don't need more products). Anyone else?

I don't need any brushes, but I think you have a great idea!

Super Contributor

Re: Really wish they'd do a Beauty TSV that was a great quality brush set (I don't need more products). Anyone else?

I would be all over that!! Great idea!!

Respected Contributor

good idea!

Super Contributor

THAT is a fantastic idea.

Regular Contributor

As long as they were It brushes!!
Respected Contributor

Great idea!! I love my IT brushes.
Trusted Contributor

Well, I have all the brushes I need, so prefer TSVs that are just products. Check out Ulta. IT Cosmetics just released a bunch of exclusive brush sets there. IT has the BEST brushes.

Valued Contributor

I so agree, I would love to have brushes. I was hoping the OTO's might be brushes, but not so far. I have been looking at brushes all day on the net, but I like your idea better.

Honored Contributor

I don't need any more brushes so I'd actually prefer TSVs WITHOUT brushes.