Respected Contributor

Can I Buy Demi-Permanent Haircolor at Drugstore?

I'm looking for drugstore boxed demi-permanent haircolor. I can't seem to find, does anyone know of a brand?

If so, please be specific.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Can I Buy Demi-Permanent Haircolor at Drugstore?

Natural Instincts, they sell it at Walmart and Target

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 jaxs mom said:

Natural Instincts, they sell it at Walmart and Target

Thank you! I guess it states it on the box?

Honored Contributor

Do you mean SEMI-permanent?

Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

Do you mean SEMI-permanent? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I mean demi-permanent, unless I have the name wrong (possible). I'll Google the difference, thanks.

Respected Contributor

There are tons of ammonia free hair color at the drug store. It will say ammonia free on the box. Try Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown

<h1 style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Arial; clear: both; line-height: 28px; color: #35393d !important;"> Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown</h1>

Not the shade, but the brand. It is supposed to be very gentle. I use red, so those ammonia free ones are not great at dying such bright colors. There are tons of those with great oils added to them to be gentle!

Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 tigriss said:

There are tons of ammonia free hair color at the drug store. It will say ammonia free on the box. Try Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown

<h1 style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 2.2em; font-family: Arial; clear: both; line-height: 28px; color: #35393d !important;"> Garnier Olia Haircolor Lightest Golden Brown</h1>

Not the shade, but the brand. It is supposed to be very gentle. I use red, so those ammonia free ones are not great at dying such bright colors. There are tons of those with great oils added to them to be gentle!

Thanks, I'll add this one to my list.

Respected Contributor

On 9/15/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 9/15/2014 tigriss said:

Thanks, I'll add this one to my list.

that is permanent color. I think she is looking for non-permanent hair color

Respected Contributor

I use a semi-permanent color by loreal that I like more than natural instincts. Its called healthy look creme gloss

Super Contributor

I don't know about drug stores, but Amazon has lots of demi permanent items, Clairol etc.