Frequent Contributor
Just received my Walmart beauty box (free you pay shipping 5.00). I cannot believe the value, it has Olay Regenerist moisturizer micro-sculpting cream generous size. Loreal revita lift moisurizer also generous sized jar , full sized Cover Girl continuous color lipstick (finally a decent color-Iced Mauve), full sized Secret clinical strength deodorant, Juicy Couture perfume sample -that is just your typical free mall sample, and foil packets of Clear Shampoo and Confitioner. A great value for 5.00 I don't know if the moisturizer samples are full size or not but they are very generous sizes. This box is quarterly and is always 5.00 shipping. This is similar to the Target box but theirs is random not quarterly. You can sign up on the Walmart Beauty website.
Contributor

Thanks. I just signed up.

Super Contributor

Thanks from me too! Just signed up.

Esteemed Contributor

Me too, Thank you!!

Honored Contributor

Thanks, just signed up & will receive it soon. Here's a pic. This will be easier then trying to get the one Target used to do since they send them out Spring, Summer, Fall & Winter unless you cancel.

What's in the Tresemme Can?

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the appeal for Walmart or for these items??? Am I missing something?

Respected Contributor
Thanks Sam Ohio for posting this. I just signed up. Can't wait to receive it.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for this info. I just signed up. If there are things I won't use, I'll find someone who will.

Frequent Contributor
I only received some of the items so they must vary by availability. It is definitely a great deal and is worth far more than the 5.00. I found out about it on Subscription addiction they list all current offers on different subscription boxes. Great website.
Honored Contributor
On 9/15/2014 Luvmycats said:

I don't understand the appeal for Walmart or for these items??? Am I missing something?

Not all items or all stores appeal to all people. For $5.00, the customer is essentially paying the shipping and the products are free. It's a small investment to get a bunch of samples that the purchaser can try. Even if she's only interested in the lipstick per se, she can give the rest away to family, friends, or a women's shelter.