Respected Contributor

SPF Finishing/Touch up Powder - What is your go to?

Going on vacation in a couple months, I have my BE SPF Mineral Veil that I used last time, I do like it but I am almost out and wondering what other SPF finishing power do you love?

Thanks for your input!

Super Contributor

Re: SPF Finishing/Touch up Powder - What is your go to?

BE Mineral veil spf origional is still my fav. As soon as I heard that the company was looking for buyers, I went on a spee and stocked up before it was sold.

Because the MV is TD only, I added "Mineral Fusion spf 30 brush on" this summer. It's 20% ZO/17.3% TD. The color is a bit golden for me, so I mix it with thd MV for a good match. The price is good and is available at Ulta and others online. I purchased from Luckyvitamin.

I also really like "Silk Naturals Zinc Finishing powder", which contains 25% zinc. It's not officially rated as explained under the info tab on the site. The link is below if you want to check it out. I'm currently having a love affair with Silk Natural products.

I use all of these as finishing powders (I don't use foundation) as a last step over my 2 liquid spf's.

http://host.silknaturals.com/creb/ultra-sheer-zinc-finishing-powder-p-817.html

Honored Contributor

Mineral Veil Peach. This is really funny because I rarely used my original MV from the first year Leslie came on QVC. The peach doesn't have that white top note I was getting.

Respected Contributor

I'll check these ones out. Thanks for your response!

Super Contributor

You're welcome and hope you find something you like.

Enjoy your vacation!