Super Contributor

Urban Decay Naked BB - anyone tried?

Has anyone used Urban Decay's Beauty Balm, "Naked"? Any thoughts? Good coverage? How is the lasting power? Does it really perfect your skin? Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: Urban Decay Naked BB - anyone tried?

It's a good option if you already have good skin or want to use is as a primer with a foundation or powder over it. It offers minimal coverage, but has some blurring and helps even skintone. I bought it when it only came in one shade and it was a touch too dark for my fair skin, but I liked the effect. I already have good skin and just want something to even out some redness I have that's not from rosacea. It doesn't cover up a brown spot I have, just softens it.

I prefer sheer, natural coverage, so I was happy with the coverage, just not the shade. Because it's more of a tinted primer than a foundation, I felt like it had some good lasting power, but not as much as a longwear foundation, like Estee Lauder Double Wear or Tarte's Amazonian Clay Foundation.

Phyrra posted a good review of it here. You can search her site for an update of the 2 additional colors. This was for the original release, which is now called Medium.

Regular Contributor

Re: Urban Decay Naked BB - anyone tried?

I've tried it. I really like it except for the fact that it uses chemical sunscreen. I prefer natural sunscreen as I have sensitive skin.