Trusted Contributor

Anyone try them. I have wavy-curly hair.It has no sulphates, etc.

My hairdresser recommended this line, especially after cleansing- lightly towel dry while wet apply DEVA styling cream and then DEVA curl gel. She said I can use these products whether I let my hair go natural of style it straight or use my InStyler.

Haven't used it yet.

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Super Contributor

I use them and like them. DON"T use a towel to dry your hair, put product in soppy wet hair then scrunch with a micro fiber towel or t-shirt. Google deva curl, or youtube, or curly girl method, and watch the videos. does make a big difference.

Frequent Contributor
I use them. The angel gel works well for curl definition however makes the hair look rather dull and not shiny. I have used the no poo and one condition and would not run out to repurchase. Only use a t shirt to wrap around your wet hair or microfiber towel. I saw on YouTube curl keeper is good so I may try.
Frequent Contributor

I love the styling cream. I don't care for the gels but do like the no-poo and conditioner. I use Wen most of the time and every once in a while I use the Deva no-poo. I let my hair air dry and with this product, I get body and shiny curls. My hair is fine, curly, just past my shoulders and I use just one pump. Any more and my hair will look greasy. Even though glycerin is a main ingredient, I don't get frizzy hair. While I love my Wen, I wouldn't be without the Deva styling cream. I use this every time I wash my hair.

Contributor

I actually just found a sample of the styling cream in my bathroom and tried it out and love it! I have naturally curly hair that is very frizzy. I never wear my hair naturally curly because it ends up looking like a brillo pad the minute I walk outside. I blowdry and use the john frieda hot air brush most days. Anyway I was running late so I decided to try the styling cream and omg it is amazing. My curls were defined and actually kind of pretty. Also my hair was not crunchy like most products make it. I have worn my hair curly for the last 3 days to work and that is saying alot. I wash and condition my hair as usual and then put a bit of styling cream in pretty wet hair and let it air dry while I get dressed and do my makeup. I am totally getting the full size of it. I know it is expensive, but to me the results are worth it.

Respected Contributor

This stuff is FANTASTIC! Love the line. My hair looks great all day. Don't need to blow dry. Saves time and keeps my hair in great condition.

Trusted Contributor

I have this and love it! Use the No Poo, One Condition, Set It Free, AnGel and the Hair in Heaven hair mask.

Originally joined board 12-14-2004
Honored Contributor
I have the styling cream and it works which is saying a lot for my hair because nothing seems to do much of anything! But I get more results from the TiGi curls rock. The Deva products are good if you're avoiding silicones
Super Contributor
I had a sample of the curl cream which lasted many uses and it was great!
Honored Contributor

I used her original and then her line for colored hair. My opinion/review:

Original S & C were NOT enough hydration for my thick, heavy, wavy frizzy, long, colored hair. It was a mess.

Now, the original STYLING products are great. No issues.

Products for colored hair: far more hydration but with a sickly sweet orange scent. Also, I noticed that my hair became a brassier when using these products.

In the end, I finished up what I had and never went back.