Regular Contributor

I was in Pasadena this weekend and they have a store there. I bought the helping hand cream. My hands are so dry. It is really fabulous. The products are natural. I got my daughter a cleanser for acne. Robin{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Re: Anyone try Lush products?

Oh, no....here we go.

Robin: I would suggest going over to the left hand side of this screen in the SEARCH box, type "Lush"..,all the threads about this product will pull up. That might be more beneficial to you since this topic is a political hot-button discussion for some...and the thread gets deleted

Honored Contributor

BTW....I love 'Silky Drawers'..it's a powder that's pretty enough to wear as a scent.

Super Contributor

Yes, Robin. We have tried a few of their products. Loved them too. Pure and gentle. The Black Coal Acne Soap worked very well for my daughter.
Honored Contributor

On 9/15/2014 KippyK3 said: Yes, Robin. We have tried a few of their products. Loved them too. Pure and gentle. The Black Coal Acne Soap worked very well for my daughter.

Charcoal...interesting ingredient. Just saw it on their website.

Honored Contributor

i have a large list of items that are must haves from LUSH......my college aged daughter actually got us all hooked on the store. they have a foot powder that my teenage son uses, the stout shampoo is wonderful, my daughter uses some of their products for acne, the bath bombs have a wonderful scent if you like to take baths OR they are nice to use in drawers or cabinets because they have a pleasant smell. their body scrubs are perfect for the shower. i an go on and on......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Nope. I refuse to buy anything from this company or even use a product if received as a gift. This company supports the Hamas terrorist organization. The company also isn't very kind to women.

Frequent Contributor

I just got the mask of magnaminty which is very nice and I like it, the perfume Lust I smelled and tossed right in the trash it was disgusting.

Super Contributor

loved robin products..

Super Contributor

My kids love the bubble bath, and I absolutely love the hair masks. The moisturizing one has made a huge difference in my hair. I apply it once a week. Even my hairdresser noticed. Great products.