Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what has happened to her? I haven't seen her in awhile. I thought she would model the Alterna TSV, but the show I did catch she wasn't on it. I had heard she left Wen to model for Alterna? Also I didn't see Ann on the Wen TSV. I really like her.

Honored Contributor

If she is the one with the pretty pronounced square shaped face, I asked about her too. She use to always model for Mally as well and I haven't seen her on with Mally in a long time.

Honored Contributor

Christine hasn't been a WEN model for quite some time, Anna Fox, a little less than her. I don't really know what happened because she seemed to be a great model for the product. I think Chaz Dean was a bit dumbfounded himself. Nothing was ever said, she just sort of stopped and then I saw her with another haircare vendor. It was disappointing to see her jump ship after Chaz and WEN got her hair back into great condition. I still see her now and then on some makeup shows. As for Anna, I think she has some kind of art interest as a business - painting, maybe? Perhaps her schedule limits her ability to do WEN modeling anymore. I do see her modeling clothes now and then though.

Honored Contributor
Yes. Christine is the one with the jaw! I hadn't thought about her until you mentioned it but you're right she hasn't been around
Frequent Contributor

I miss seeing her. Hopefully she'll be back on. I also think she did some modeling for Philosophy but I've missed seeing her do those shows also.

Regular Contributor
On 9/14/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:

Christine hasn't been a WEN model for quite some time, Anna Fox, a little less than her. I don't really know what happened because she seemed to be a great model for the product. I think Chaz Dean was a bit dumbfounded himself. Nothing was ever said, she just sort of stopped and then I saw her with another haircare vendor. It was disappointing to see her jump ship after Chaz and WEN got her hair back into great condition. I still see her now and then on some makeup shows. As for Anna, I think she has some kind of art interest as a business - painting, maybe? Perhaps her schedule limits her ability to do WEN modeling anymore. I do see her modeling clothes now and then though.

It might not have been her choice. If she models for QVC its more than likely they tell her what she will be modeling, not the other way around. Q might have needed a model for Alterna and she was the (lucky or not so lucky) winner. Depending on how you look at it.

Respected Contributor

I am not a Wen addict like some, but i really thought her hair did look better when she was with wen . That could have something to do with the way they style it without hot tools though. Speaking about missing models , what happened to the Asian model that always did Bare Minerals? Sorry her name just won"t come to me.

Valued Contributor
I don't mean to hijack this thread, but Iris Simms, who always modeled on Inspired Style and many other shows, hasn't been on air in weeks. At least, I haven't seen her in quite awhile.
Trusted Contributor
On 9/16/2014 MW in Iowa said:

I am not a Wen addict like some, but i really thought her hair did look better when she was with wen . That could have something to do with the way they style it without hot tools though. Speaking about missing models , what happened to the Asian model that always did Bare Minerals? Sorry her name just won"t come to me.

Yes, I believe her name was Iko (Eye-koh). She looked to be in her 40's with a medium/tan complexion. Is that the one you recall?

(Pls. forgive the misspelling of her lovely name.)

Trusted Contributor
I think I heard that the lovely Eiko moved with her husband to Central America to run a dive shop. Can't remember what country.