Regular Contributor

Ceramide Pro Lipid-While Supplies Last Price!

If you use Ceramide Pro Lipid, or want to try it,The bonus size (4 ounce) is at a "While Supplies Last" price of $28.79 cents! Item number 308-108.

I want to try this for my redness, so I am happy at this price!

Regular Contributor

Re: Ceramide Pro Lipid-While Supplies Last Price!

On SHOPHQ

Honored Contributor

I wonder if it means they are reformulating it or something? That is way cheaper than what it was just offered a month ago (something like $45?). I was thinking about it getting it at that time but I was reading reviews that was just okay, no real change in skin and doesn't really help with redness as claimed so I passed.

Valued Contributor

I bought this at the higher price and cs said this one time they would adjust and refund the difference..Will see because its over 30 days...This does help my redness and its so moisturizing.I think it would be perfect if you live in a cold climate area also..You can not go wrong at this price!

Trusted Contributor

WOW, $6.99 to ship!

Regular Contributor

I use the "Ceramide Pro Lipid Support" twice a day, just to keep my sensitive skin calm. This formulation in the bonus size has the slight green tint like her old "redness relief" formula had (before she changed it to just ceramide pro-lipid support), plus astixanthin. My skin reacts very well to that ingredient, and I missed the old formula for a little "cosmetic" redness camouflage. I snagged one, and wish I could get five or six, but not able to, unfortunately.I do have a couple back up of the ceramide pro lipid in my stash though! :-)