Trusted Contributor
The voting is over. Does anyone know which products won?
Respected Contributor

CoG, Please tell me what you are talking about. I haven't a clue. Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I believe the announcements are going to be made soon. Best In (choose a category) big sister.

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Super Contributor

How do they announce them?Anybody know where we can see? Tia

Honored Contributor

Are you talking about QVC's ""best"" products? It will be whoever they want. They don't even list the best products to vote for. Haven't voted in it for years because I don't care for most of the products. It is a meaningless marketing game.

Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 willdob3 said:

Are you talking about QVC's "best" products? It will be whoever they want. They don't even list the best products to vote for. Haven't voted in it for years because I don't care for most of the products. It is a meaningless marketing game.

They DID list the products to vote for, that's what the OP's talking about.On the Beauty page you could click on it & there was a voting ballot. I voted for my favs Kiss

Honored Contributor
On 9/14/2014 voyager1980 said:

Are you talking about QVC's "best" products? It will be whoever they want. They don't even list the best products to vote for. Haven't voted in it for years because I don't care for most of the products. It is a meaningless marketing game.

They DID list the products to vote for, that's what the OP's talking about.On the Beauty page you could click on it & there was a voting ballot. I voted for my favs Kiss

I mean they list only the products they want to win instead of all the products that might actually be good. It is just marketing. Worthless.

Super Contributor
On 9/14/2014 voyager1980 said:

I mean they list only the products they want to win instead of all the products that might actually be good. It is just marketing. Worthless.

Oh.Sorry i misunderstood. Thanks (: Now you mention it I wondered where the ones on the ballot got there

Respected Contributor

"Oh.Sorry i misunderstood. Thanks (: Now you mention it I wondered where the ones on the ballot got there"

I thought that they took the best sellers & then had people vote for their favorite of those.